Get involved! Send photos, video, news & views. Text WILTS GAZETTE to 80360 or email us
RSS Feeds from The Wiltshire Gazette and Herald
Keep up to date with local news, sport and entertainment from The Wiltshire Gazette and Herald by using RSS feeds.
RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication or Rich Site Summary. These free feeds contain story headlines, links and descriptions and are constantly updated -- at the same time as the website.
The Wiltshire Gazette and Herald publishes most of its content in the form of RSS feeds. Viewing the content of the feeds is easy - here's how to get started:
Step One: Decide how you want to view your RSS feeds. You can add them to your personalised iGoogle, Yahoo or MSN page; view them through a feed reader such as Feedburner or Bloglines; or use the built-in RSS readers that are incorporated into the latest versions of the popular web browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari.
You can find a list of free RSS readers here. http://www.newsonfeeds.com/faq/aggregators
Step Two: Click on the The Wiltshire Gazette and Herald RSS feed of your choice using the orange logo next to the channel header. Follow the instructions on your web browser or reader to sign up (‘subscribe’) to the feed. You may need to copy then paste the RSS feed address from your browser window. You can subscribe to has many or our feeds as you like so repeat this step until you have all of the feeds you need.
Step Three: Check that your chosen feed(s) from The Wiltshire Gazette and Herald can be seen in your web browser, feed reader or personalised home page.
Using Our RSS Feeds
By downloading and using our RSS Feeds you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions.
Our RSS feeds are entirely free of charge for non-commercial use. You may not use our feeds on any site that we would consider a competitor to The Wiltshire Gazette and Herald. If you wish to discuss any commercial content or data feed requirements you may have, please contact us.
See below for a complete list of all of the free RSS feeds available from the The Wiltshire Gazette and Herald.
- News / Gazette Guest Columnists »
- News / Local »
- News / In Your Town / Calne »
- News / In Your Town / Chippenham »
- News / In Your Town / Corsham »
- News / In Your Town / Devizes »
- News / In Your Town / Malmesbury »
- News / In Your Town / Marlborough »
- News / In Your Town / Swindon »
- News / In Your Town / Pewsey »
- News / In Your Town / Royal Wootton Bassett »
- News / In Your Town / Wiltshire »
- News / Wiltshire Olympians »
- News / Queen's Diamond Jubilee »
- Sport / CTFC / News »
- Sport / CTFC / Adie Mings Column »
- Sport / STFC / News »
- Sport / Football »
- Sport / Football / Chippenham Sunday / News »
- Sport / Golf General »
- Sport / Golf General / Golfing Tips »
- Sport / Rugby »
- Sport / Rugby / Bath Rugby News »
- Sport / Rugby / Youth Rugby »
- Sport / Cricket / News »
- Sport / General Sport »
- Sport / Other Sport / Hockey »
- Sport / Other Sport / Equestrian »
- Sport / Other Sport / Equestrian / Ray Burroughs Racing Column »
- Sport / Other Sport / Ice Hockey / News »
- Sport / Other Sport / Ice Hockey / Steve Nell's Column »
- Sport / Other Sport / Motorsport / Latest news »
- Leisure / Theatre & Arts »
- Leisure / Food & Drink / Eating Out Reviews »
- Leisure / Food & Drink / Recipes »
- Leisure / National Entertainment News »
- Jobs / Jobs News »
- Education »
- Weddings / News »