LAST season's Division One runners up and county cup winners Luxol St Andrews turned in one of the their best performances of the season to defeat much-fancied Three Daggers and take over at the top of the table.

Nick Taylor fired Luxol ahead only for Phil Hampson to level for Daggers before half-time.

A second for Taylor on 80 minutes looked to have won it for Luxol only for Martin Johnson to pop up three minutes from time and net Daggers' second equaliser.

Deep into stoppage time Jamie Hancock slammed the ball home to seal an impressive 3-2 success for the defending champions.

Westbury United Development suffered a 3-2 defeat to Calne Eagles, who maintained their 100 per cent record in home matches this season.

Mickey Taraskevics and Barry Forster’s deflected shot put Calne two up but Marc Lanfear superbly headed home a cross to get his side right back into the game.

Karl Sharratt’s penalty made it 3-1 before a last-minute wonder goal from Benjamin Thompson gave Westbury their second of the game.

Warminster Town Reserves travelled to Freshford United on the back of a 3-1 midweek win over Westbury United Development, where a Luke McGuckin double and Tom Martin effort earned them victory.

With Warminster 2-1 down at Browns Park, the match was abandoned in the 42nd minute due to a serious injury to a Freshford player Gavin Eyre.

Dave Percival (penalty) and Nick Ross had put Freshford 2-0 up before James Bowden replied for Warminster.

Stockton & Codford returned to winning ways courtesy of a 5-0 win over Semington Magpies with all the goals coming in the first 45 minutes.

Jayson Stokes netted in the fifth and 14th minute, Liam Gibbens added goals on 20 and 27 minutes with Justin Preece bagging the fifth goal in the 39th minute.

In a topsy-turvey clash at Woodmarsh, Hilperton United came from 1-0 and 3-2 down to beat hosts Trowbridge Town Reserves 4-3.

Saul Johnson’s well-taken finish saw Trowbridge take the lead, but Graham Griffiths restored parity for Hilperton and Bradley King-Taylor put them 2-1 in front only for Johnson to net another to level before the break.

Tyler Dagger’s glancing header put Trowbridge 3-2 up, Ryan Underwood saw parity restored for Hilperton and it was left to Tom Blackman to bag the villagers fourth and earn them a second win of the season.