Firefighters tackle blaze in Great Somerford chimney

The Wiltshire Gazette and Herald: Firefighters were called to a house in Great Somerford after a fire broke out in the chimney on Sunday Firefighters were called to a house in Great Somerford after a fire broke out in the chimney on Sunday

Wiltshire Fire & Rescue Service crews were called to a house in West Street, Great Somerford, after a fire broke out in the chimney at 4.15pm on Sunday. 

Firefighters used chimney rods, brushes and a stirrup pump to deal with it.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree