Man accused of sex offences against teenage girls must not visit Wiltshire (From The Wiltshire Gazette and Herald)
Get involved! Send photos, video, news & views. Text WILTS GAZETTE to 80360 or email us
Man accused of sex offences against teenage girls must not visit Wiltshire
Updated 1:07pm Monday 3rd March 2014 in News
A man who is accused sex offences against two young girls has been released on bail by a judge but ordered to stay out of Wiltshire.
Matthew Flay, 20, is said to have abused the youngsters, aged 13 and 14, on Thursday, July 11, last year.
Flay, who gave the court an address in Poole, Dorset, pleaded not guilty to four charges when he appeared at Swindon Crown Court.
He denied two counts of sexual activity with a child and one of inciting a child to engage in sexual activity relating to the younger child.
It is said that he had sex with the 13-year-old girl and also got her to perform a sex act on him.
Flay also pleaded not guilty to an allegation or inciting a child to engage in sexual activity on the 14-year-old.
Judge Douglas Field adjourned the case to Monday, July 21, and released Flay on conditional bail until then.
He told him he must not contact any witnesses in the case and stay out of Wiltshire unless to see solicitors or attend court.