Fire crews from across the county continue to battle a major fire at Bromham Social Centre.

Here are some photos from the scene of the ongoing incident from our photographer Trevor Porter.

Dorset & Wiltshire Fire and Rescue Service first received the call at 10.04am today (June 14).

Bromham Parish Council chairman Peter Pagett said: "I got a call at 10am this morning.

"Smoke was pouring from the roof. We were having the flat roof over the skittle alley re-roofed.

"Unfortunately, there was a bird's nest and the roof caught fire. The whole place is completely wrecked.

"It is heart-breaking. It brought tears to my eyes.

"It was the community hub of the village. We have a double skittle alley, a main hall that can accommodate up to 300 people, plus two committee rooms, one of which is used as a Post Office twice a week.

"There was also a brand new kitchen and a lot of memorabilia, including photographs, that have all been destroyed.

"It is a very sad day for the village. Fortunately, no-one was hurt."

It is understood the fire has destroyed the flat where the social centre club steward, Adam Dempsey, lived. He has lost all of his possessions.

Mr Paget, 82, who has been on the parish council for 57 years, vowed they will bounce back from the disaster, which could take more than two years to overcome.

"We shall rebuild. We shall rise again from the ashes," he said.

See more updates as they come in on our live blog here.