FOXHAM: On November 26, Camilla Glass, of Stockham Marsh Farm, appeared at Swindon Magistrates Court charged with driving without due care and attention. This charge came after the 50-year-old was seen driving her Volkswagen Sirocco dangerously along Royal Wootton Bassett High Street on June 23. She pleaded guilty, was given seven points on her licence and was lumped with a £391 fine.

HILPERTON: Sarah Martin, of Newleaze, was caught driving a Vauxhall Zafira without due care and attention on Orchard Road in Marlborough on April 25. She was also not insured on the car and was charged for that offence and for driving dangerously. She pleaded guilty and was given a £315 fine.

MARLBOROUGH: Daniel Cavender, of Purlyn Acre, appeared in court charged with assaulting a woman by beating her last year. He initially entered a not guilty plea but was found to be guilty. He has been released on unconditional bail until his sentencing on December 19.

CHIPPENHAM: Luke Pennington, from Swindon, appeared in court to appeal for the transfer of legal aid following a charge of driving under the influence of THC earlier this year. The 28-year-old was caught driving on London Road in January with too much THC in his bloodstream. He pleaded guilty to this offence. His appeal for legal aid transfer was granted and Hines Solicitors will take over.

CHIPPENHAM: Cameron Chapman, of Unity House, supported housing on Wood Lane, appeared in court charged with five offences. On April 13, Chapman assaulted Jonathon Archer-Fairley by beating him. The 22-year-old then sent threatening messages and voicemails to Mr Archer-Fairley which caused distress and anxiety. On the same day, Chapman also assaulted Stephen Archer by beating him. He also destroyed two windows belonging to Mr Archer. Lastly, Chapman was charged with destroying doors, walls and kitchen tiles worth £541.92 which belonged to Selwood Housing. He pleaded guilty to all five offences and is yet to be sentenced.

SEMINGTON: Cassandra Hugo, of Palmer Grove, appeared in court accused of four separate counts of shoplifting. On July 30, the 28-year-old stole a PNG phone charger worth £37.99 from W H Smith. On August 9 Hugo stole another phone charger worth £14.99 from W H Smith. On August 30, she stole an unknown value of food items from Sainsbury's. The following day she stole a pack of Stella Artois lager from Sainsbury's. She pleaded guilty to all charges, was ordered to pay compensation and was given a community order.

TROWBRIDGE: Dylan Rose, of St Thomas Passage, appeared in court charged with four counts of assault. On November 26, he assaulted Tony Burt, Daniel Jones, Adam Taylor and Ivan Wolsey in Trowbridge. He was also charged for using distrurbing and abusive language in public. He pleaded guilty to all charges and has been released on conditional bail until his sentencing on December 3.

SOUTHWICK: Robert Davis, of St Anns Close, appeared in court after being caught drink driving on November 24. He was driving along Frome Road, Trowbridge, in a Ford Fiesta before being pulled over by police. When breath-tested the 52-year-old showed alcohol levels of 68. The legal limit is 35. He pleaded guilty, was given a 40 month driving ban and was fined £237.

TROWBRIDGE: Debra Dunn, of Castle Street, was in court charged with four counts of shoplifting. The 39-year-old stole £150 of clothing from Sainsbury's on August 15. On August 21 Dunn stole a £1 KitKat from Poundland. On September 15 she stole £100 worth of meat from Sainsbury's. Two days later she stole a pair of £49 headphones from Sainsbury's. She indicated a guilty plea to all offences and has been jailed for 20 weeks.

SEEND: Luke Francis, 29, of Pelch Lane, was caught in possession of 3.5g of cannabis. He indicated a plea of guilt and was fined £55.

DEVIZES: Rico Yon, from Bideford, Devon, was caught drink driving on London Road on November 24. When breath-tested the 30-year-old he showed alcohol levels of 82. He pleaded guilty and was fined £569. He was also banned from driving for 20 months.

WEST LAVINGTON: James Baker, of Eastfield, was in court charged with driving without due care and attention. On April 28 he was seen driving dangerously along Southbroom Road.