Applin Road, Salisbury, Sp1


Guide price

  • Bedrooms: 1
SHARED OWNERSHIP SCHEME OFFERING A MINIMUM OF 35% SHARE OF THE PROPERTY. A modern and very well presented first floor flat situated in the sought after development of Riverdown Park. The property boasts open plan kitchen/living room, one double bedroom, bathroom and allocated parking space.

Communal Entrance

With electronic key fob entrance system.

Entrance Hall

Door leading from the communal landing, two storage cupboards, double glazed window and doors to:

Kitchen Area

Double glazed window, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink drainer, inset gas hob and electric oven with cooker hood over, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for a full height fridge/freezer, extractor fan and radiator.

Living/Dining Area

Double glazed window and double glazed French doors leading to the balcony, radiator, telephone point and television point.


Double glazed window, fitted double wardrobes and radiator.


Matching white suite comprising: bath with wall mounted shower over, wash hand basin and WC, radiator and extractor fan.


There is one allocated parking space.

Lease Information

121 years remaining as of June 2018

£72.31 monthly service charges, this includes the buildings insurance.

Based on purchasing a 35% share the monthly rent on the remaining 65% would be £171.74. This rent would be reduced if more than 35% was purchased.


All mains services are connected to the property.

Council Tax



Leave Salisbury on the A30 London Road and at the second roundabout by the BMW garage turn left on to Pearce Way. Continue along Pearce Way until you see Applin Road signposted on the right hand side. The property will be found on the left as you enter Applin Road.

Arrange viewing 01722 239936

Carter May - Salisbury

87 Castle Street, Salisbury

See all properties from this agent

Send me homes like this by email

The Wiltshire Gazette and Herald