MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009 APPLICATION FOR HMNBNotice ID: BOU0573518
MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009 APPLICATION FOR HMNB
Portsmouth QEC 2nd Berth
Notice is hereby given that Defence Infrastructure Organisation, Room 155, Naval Base Headquarters, HM Naval Base Portsmouth, P01 3LS, has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for a marine licence to undertake minor construction works to Sheer and Victory Jetties in Portsmouth Harbour. Plans showing the position of the works may be inspected at the Planning Helpdesk of the Portsmouth City Council, Civic Offices, Guildhall Square, Portsmouth, P01 2AU.
Copies of the application and associated information
may be viewed on line in the Public Register at
Representations in respect of the application should
ordinarily be made by:
-Visiting the MMO public register at
https://marinelicensi ng. marinemanagement.org.
search?area=3 and accessing the make a comment?
section of case reference MLA/2018/00062; However, we will also accept representations via the following formats:
- By email to email@example.com; or alternatively
- By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YH
In all cases, correspondence must:
- Be received within 28 days of the date of the first notice (12 April 2017);
- Quote the case reference; and
- include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent.
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.