The Midcounties Co-operative LimitedNotice ID:
Notice of Application for Premises Licence under Section 17 of the Licensing Act 2003
The Midcounties Co-operative Limited proposes to vary the hours permitted by the existing Premises Licence for the sale by Retail of Alcohol for consumption off the following premises on a SUNDAY FROM 06:00 TO 23:00:-
- 10 High Street, Wroughton, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN4 9JX
- 112-118 Crickdale Road, Swindon, SN2 8AG
- Brewery Street, Highworth, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN6 7AG
- 366 Cheney Manor Road, Swindon, SN2 2PF
- 1 Eldene Centre, Swindon, SN3 3ZZ
- High Street, Old Town, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN1 3EG
Representations can be made in writing by 11th July 2012 to: The Licensing Office, Swindon Borough Council, Wat Tyler House, Beckhampton Street, Swindon, SN1 2JH.
Full details of the application can be inspected by appointment at the address above. It is an offence knowingly or recklessly to make a false statement in connection with an application and the maximum fine for which a person is liable on summary conviction of the offence is not exceeding £5,000.