Putters Mini Golf Bar - Application for Grant of a Premises LicenceNotice ID:
Mr Scott Clist is applying for the grant of a premises licence for Putters Mini Golf Bar, 35 Church Street, Trowbridge, Wiltshire BA14 8DN.
- Sale of Alcohol for consumption on the premises
- Provision of Regulated Entertainment
- Provision of Facilities for Regulated Entertainment
- Provision of Late Night Refreshment. 10am - 11pm
- Hours of trade Mon-Sat. 10am - 10:30pm Sunday
- The Playing of Miniature Golf.
Any person wishing to make representations in relation to this application may do so by writing to Wiltshire Council, Licensing Section, County Hall, Bythesea Road, Trowbridge, Wiltshire BA14 8JN.
Representation may be made up to 28 days from the date of this notice.
A copy of this application for the grant of the above licence is kept by Wiltshire Council Licensing Section, County Hall, Bythesea Road, Trowbridge, Wiltshire BA14 8JN.
The application can be viewed by prior appointment.
It is an offence to knowingly or recklessly make a false statement in connection with an application.
The maximum fine for which a person is liable on Summary Conviction for making a false statement is a level 5 on the standard scale.
Dated 17th June 2013