Get involved! Send photos, video, news & views. Text WILTS GAZETTE to 80360 or email us
Three people complained about the new Courage advert
So, three people took the time and trouble to whinge to the ASA about a humorous advert. "Ooo, I'm right upset and offended, me" they must have twittered. FFS, have they nothing better to do with their time? Pathetic twerps. This irritating story is on the right.
And then the lily-livered, mealy-mouth, Guardianistas at the ASA upheld their complaint. Why didn't they just say "sod off and stop wasting our time you moron"? Pah! It makes your blood boil. And if this offends anyone whose blood occasionally gets above 98.4 degrees then ... aaaarrggh!
Almost as much as this ridiculously archaic website that won't let you split paragraphs up any more without using some HTML commands. No wonder the other bloggers have given up.
In this section
- Great flag-raising moments
- What a generous bunch
- Fancy being a trough for food for cattle or horses?
- Another bit of my childhood gone
- I would appreciate gardening advice from an old-timer
- Hello again
- Shock, horror!
- The old Roundway question
- Why should we be forced to accept Monopoly money?
- Scummy scam