Get involved! Send photos, video, news & views. Text WILTS GAZETTE to 80360 or email us
Great flag-raising moments
Let's think. There's the US Marines on Iwo Jima. Then there's Hilary and Tensing on Everest. Ooh ... let's not forget Armstrong and Aldrin on the moon (or in area 51 for the conspiracy theorists) But now there's a new one to add to the list when a "new Wiltshire Council flag will be raised at County Hall in Trowbridge to mark the occasion."
I wish I'd taken the day off.
In this section
- Three people complained about the new Courage advert
- What a generous bunch
- Fancy being a trough for food for cattle or horses?
- Another bit of my childhood gone
- I would appreciate gardening advice from an old-timer
- Hello again
- Shock, horror!
- The old Roundway question
- Why should we be forced to accept Monopoly money?
- Scummy scam