Get involved! Send photos, video, news & views. Text WILTS GAZETTE to 80360 or email us
It seems that the Donner Kebab is not the cornerstone of a nutritional diet (see the absurdly placed 'related links' section). Who'd have thought it, eh?
Lucky I moved over to shish or, if in London, the shawarma a long time ago. Wonder what the BBC will bring us next? Banging your head against a brick wall could cause pain? Washing your dirty laundry in public will cause hurt to all concerned and make the protagonists look a bit shabby?
Sorry, the latter story is just as likely to appear on this site as on the BBC.
In this section
- Three people complained about the new Courage advert
- Great flag-raising moments
- What a generous bunch
- Fancy being a trough for food for cattle or horses?
- Another bit of my childhood gone
- I would appreciate gardening advice from an old-timer
- Hello again
- The old Roundway question
- Why should we be forced to accept Monopoly money?
- Scummy scam