Get involved! Send photos, video, news & views. Text WILTS GAZETTE to 80360 or email us
I've just received one of those scam emails - one where your help is solicited to get some money moved in exchange for 10% of the transaction. The one I've just got claims to be from UNICEF. Am I being unreasonable in hoping that the filthy bastards who are using this organisation as a cover die slow and painful deaths and then rot in the bowels of hell?
In this section
- Three people complained about the new Courage advert
- Great flag-raising moments
- What a generous bunch
- Fancy being a trough for food for cattle or horses?
- Another bit of my childhood gone
- I would appreciate gardening advice from an old-timer
- Hello again
- Shock, horror!
- The old Roundway question
- Why should we be forced to accept Monopoly money?