Get involved! Send photos, video, news & views. Text WILTS GAZETTE to 80360 or email us
Living in a bubble?
Seems what this story (over on the right in that stupid 'related links' bit) about third-hand smoke is suggesting.
What next? We'll be fined for walking past a smoker and then coming within 5 yards of a pregnant woman?
Maybe there's some real science behind this. But it sounds a right load of old cobblers to me.
In this section
- Three people complained about the new Courage advert
- Great flag-raising moments
- What a generous bunch
- Fancy being a trough for food for cattle or horses?
- Another bit of my childhood gone
- I would appreciate gardening advice from an old-timer
- Hello again
- Shock, horror!
- The old Roundway question
- Why should we be forced to accept Monopoly money?