Get involved! Send photos, video, news & views. Text WILTS GAZETTE to 80360 or email us
I haven't felt like writing this for a while now. Just after I finished my last entry, I got a call from my dad to say that my mum had died suddenly that morning. As I'm sure you can appreciate, that really pissed on my chips.
In this section
- In tune for the needy at Devizes
- Three people complained about the new Courage advert
- Great flag-raising moments
- What a generous bunch
- Fancy being a trough for food for cattle or horses?
- Another bit of my childhood gone
- I would appreciate gardening advice from an old-timer
- Shock, horror!
- The old Roundway question
- Why should we be forced to accept Monopoly money?