Get involved! Send photos, video, news & views. Text WILTS GAZETTE to 80360 or email us
© Press Association 2014
'Impossible to know' story sources
Rebekah Brooks has denied any knowledge of phone hacking while she was editor of the News of the World, insisting it was impossible for her to know the source of every story that appeared in the tabloid.
- DJ DLT cleared of sex charges
- Rain, wind and snow to batter UK
- Keith Duffy: I miss Boyzone back-up
- 'No victory' after DLT verdicts
- Benefits St stars on drug charges
- Blow dealt to currency union plan
- Kerry warns of Russia 'isolation'
- PM's 'clear message' to Moscow
- Widow hits out after ship death
- 12 Years A Slave wins two Baftas
- Bowie is star man at Brit Awards
- Blair 'offered to advise Brooks'
- Tributes for stabbed hairdresser
- Cameron defends welfare reforms
- Katy Perry named woman of the year
- Music for Delevingne and Williams?
- Snowden wins university rector vote
- Insurers to 'review' premium lines
- Scott Thomas: Fiennes was a bully
- JJ Abrams' wallet is Lost and found
- Killers' whole-life tariffs upheld
- Mirren and Queen come face to face
- Delevingne wrapped-up in Burberry
- Salmond defends currency union plan
- Government 'lost control' on floods
- 'William: Destroy royal ivory haul'
- Lupita's a red carpet green goddess
- Britons fill boots at the Oscars
- 12 Years A Slave named best picture
- Barclays bonus pool up to £2.4bn