CALNE Town are getting their season back on track, according to joint manager Ben Redford, after his side snatched a 4-3 First Division win at home to Bishop Sutton.

Stuart Windsor registered twice, while Bill Boakes and Billy Gleed both notched on Saturday.

The club had gone on a five-game losing streak through the tail-end of September and early October, but the triumph, courtesy of Gleed’s winner, at the weekend meant the Lilywhites are now unbeaten in three.

Defensively, Calne have been questionable with just one clean sheet to their name all season but that isn’t too much of a concern for Redford as long as his team keep winning.

“Only having one clean sheet all season is slightly worrying, but as long as we have turned a corner and start winning games that won’t really bother me,” he said.

“The game at the weekend was a bit crazy to be honest, especially the first 30 minutes where it was 3-3 and could have been something along the lines of 5-5.

“It was an entertaining game for the spectators though, they certainly got their money’s worth and it was good to see a fairly big crowd also.

“I thought our performance was very good apart from conceding the three goals.

“The second half was all us, we got the goal just after the break, and to be honest Billy Gleed could have scored three more himself but just couldn’t find the net.”

Chippenham Park produced a dogged performance on the road as goals from Ben Pring and Darrin Moss saw them claim a 2-2 draw with Bristol Telephones.

Jamie Harrison’s Corsham Town were edged out 1-0 for the second time in as many weeks when they came up against hosts Chard Town and have now lost their last three.

Devizes Town drew 1-1 at Portishead Town, their goal coming from Ali Bradley and goalkeeper Ad Walters saving a penalty in the 85th minute.

Malmesbury Victoria collected a 2-1 win against Ashton & Blackwell United in a game which saw four red cards.

Antony Brown and George Peare got the goals, while Matthew Jenkins was dismissed for two yellow cards, while the hosts had three players sent off in injury time.