MELKSHAM Town’s bid to get back to winning ways was stalled as they had to settle for a 3-3 draw at home to Street.

Kieran Baggs watched his side fall behind early on when Harry Foster was able to latch onto a through ball and slot home with 15 minutes on the clock.

From there, the hosts responded well. Joe Stradling restoring parity five minutes later before Dan Demkiv put Melksham in the driving seat.

At the break, the home side were 2-1 up and fairly comfortable before Demkiv added his second of the day for a two-goal cushion.

However, Street hit back through David O’Hare and substitute Steve Murray to snatch a draw at Oakfields. Bradford Town also had to settle for a point, but theirs was far more straightforward as they tied 1-1 with Odd Down.

Neither side were able to break the deadlock in the first half, and it took a last-gasp effort from Sam Jordan to claim a draw after his header cancelled out Kye Simpson’s earlier effort.

Elsewhere, Malmesbury Victoria booked their place in the next round of the FA Vase following a dramatic 5-3 first round qualifying win over Chipping Sodbury Town in extra time.

Despite trailing 2-1 at half-time, the Vics sealed the win thanks to goals from Josh Langley, Josh Hughes, Josh Russell, Matty Jenkins and Scott Reynolds.

Toolstation League First Division leaders Westbury United also claimed an FA Vase triumph, they were 3-0 winners away to Cove, Mark Robinson scoring two, while Jamie Jordan also notched.

Chippenham Park were able to sneak a 2-0 away win over Hellenic League Division One side Pewsey Vale in their Vase derby tie, both goals coming from Lewis McCarron.

Warminster Town made full use of home advantage as they swept Folland Sports to one side in a 3-1 home win, Charlie Walton scoring twice, while Liam Gibbens also registered.

But Devizes Town saw their cup run brought to an end away to Windsor, the Nursteed Road men losing 2-1 at St Leonard’s Road as Robert Mitchell notched for the visitors. Calne Town’s tie at East Cowes Victoria also finished 3-1, but this time it was to the away side, much to the delight of Town managers Clive McQuid and Ben Redford. Stuart Windsor got two in addition to Billy Gleed’s effort.

Corsham Town are out after a 1-0 defeat at Petersfield Town. Royal Wootton Bassett Town made Vase progress on Friday night as they dispatched Hellenic League rivals Fairford Town 3-1.

Harvey Scholes broke the deadlock in the 15th minute in fine style as he curled an effort from just outside the box into the top corner.

The hosts’ lead was doubled in the 38th minute when Sam Collier dropped off his man in the box and his left-footer found the bottom corner.

Fairford responded in the second half as they halved the deficit when Liam Gale showed composure on the edge of the box when a corner fell to him and he was able to beat Dan Lawrence.

However, Bassett booked their place in the next round when Sam Packer found the net with six minutes remaining to the delight of Hunter.