Cooper hopes nerves will get the better of struggling Tranmere

The Wiltshire Gazette and Herald: Town boss Mark Cooper wants his side pile the misery on to struggling Tranmere Town boss Mark Cooper wants his side pile the misery on to struggling Tranmere

SWINDON Town must reap the benefits of the inevitable tension around Prenton Park when they visit relegation-threatened Tranmere Rovers tonight, according to manager Mark Cooper.

Town, fresh off the back of a confidence-boosting victory over Preston North End on Saturday, make the trip to Merseyside this evening in search of their first away win since February 8.

To achieve that, Cooper believes his players need to exaggerate any feeling of doom and gloom amongst the home crowd, whose side are currently sitting just one place above the League One drop zone and could fall into the bottom four if results go against them tonight.

“Sometimes the teams at the bottom are scrapping and become really nervous.

“It’s the same for the teams at the top.

“They know they’ve got to win to get in the play-offs or get promotion.

“The ones at the bottom have to win,” he said.

“You can play on that tension - that they have to win - and if you keep it tight for a certain amount of time you might get a bit of joy at the right end of the pitch.”

If successful, Town should be able to continue to use that ploy for most of their remaining away matches this term. Trips to Carlisle United and Notts County, both of whom are battling the threat of relegation, follow the visit to Tranmere, though Cooper has stressed his players must first and foremost focus on their own game.

“We’re not looking too much into who we’re playing, we just want to go out and give a good account of ourselves,” he said.

“We concentrate on ourselves.

“Yes, we make the players aware of who we’re playing against but we want performances with the desire and the effort they’ve shown in the last two games.

“If we get that then, no matter who we’re playing against, we’ve got a real chance of getting a result.”

The Swindon boss is confident his team won’t be dragged into a scrap at Prenton Park, insisting they will continue to “play football” regardless of the opposition.

“I don’t think we’re built for that,” he said.

“We’ve shown a lot of resolve in the last two games but we’ve always played our football.

“I think we’d always go back to play football, no matter the situation.”

Comments (16)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

8:09am Tue 25 Mar 14

Graham8181 says...

Win tonight and other results go our way we'll be 4 points from playoffs (just saying)
Win tonight and other results go our way we'll be 4 points from playoffs (just saying) Graham8181
  • Score: 9

9:18am Tue 25 Mar 14

Robinonfire says...

Hope Cooper plays same winning team and don't start changing things.

Keep Ward on the bench
Hope Cooper plays same winning team and don't start changing things. Keep Ward on the bench Robinonfire
  • Score: 6

11:09am Tue 25 Mar 14

LeGod says...

Troy cant play because of his knees so Ward i would have thought would be back in and McCleverly also out. The last two games we've had two clean sheets and from memory that is the first time this season and it makes a difference when we are so much tighter at the back and not conceding stupid goals.
Whatever the team tonight i hope we go out and perform and it would be great to get another clean sheet and the three points. Tranmere are fighting for their lives so it will be a a tough game.
No complacency tonight please STFC lets get a good run in going until the end of the season and you never know looking at MK Dons run in and Peterborough blowing hot and cold and with the jpt final they could blow the last place and we could sneak in maybe, a bit of wishful hoping but who knows it could happen.
Troy cant play because of his knees so Ward i would have thought would be back in and McCleverly also out. The last two games we've had two clean sheets and from memory that is the first time this season and it makes a difference when we are so much tighter at the back and not conceding stupid goals. Whatever the team tonight i hope we go out and perform and it would be great to get another clean sheet and the three points. Tranmere are fighting for their lives so it will be a a tough game. No complacency tonight please STFC lets get a good run in going until the end of the season and you never know looking at MK Dons run in and Peterborough blowing hot and cold and with the jpt final they could blow the last place and we could sneak in maybe, a bit of wishful hoping but who knows it could happen. LeGod
  • Score: 5

11:41am Tue 25 Mar 14

Stilloyal says...

Anyone know how to stop these irritating adverts on here please?
Anyone know how to stop these irritating adverts on here please? Stilloyal
  • Score: 4

12:17pm Tue 25 Mar 14

ShearerShearer says...

LeGod wrote:
Troy cant play because of his knees so Ward i would have thought would be back in and McCleverly also out. The last two games we've had two clean sheets and from memory that is the first time this season and it makes a difference when we are so much tighter at the back and not conceding stupid goals. Whatever the team tonight i hope we go out and perform and it would be great to get another clean sheet and the three points. Tranmere are fighting for their lives so it will be a a tough game. No complacency tonight please STFC lets get a good run in going until the end of the season and you never know looking at MK Dons run in and Peterborough blowing hot and cold and with the jpt final they could blow the last place and we could sneak in maybe, a bit of wishful hoping but who knows it could happen.
The last time we kept consecutive clean sheets this season was October - Tranmere (1-0) Rotherham (0-4) Notts County (2-0) - too long ago.
[quote][p][bold]LeGod[/bold] wrote: Troy cant play because of his knees so Ward i would have thought would be back in and McCleverly also out. The last two games we've had two clean sheets and from memory that is the first time this season and it makes a difference when we are so much tighter at the back and not conceding stupid goals. Whatever the team tonight i hope we go out and perform and it would be great to get another clean sheet and the three points. Tranmere are fighting for their lives so it will be a a tough game. No complacency tonight please STFC lets get a good run in going until the end of the season and you never know looking at MK Dons run in and Peterborough blowing hot and cold and with the jpt final they could blow the last place and we could sneak in maybe, a bit of wishful hoping but who knows it could happen.[/p][/quote]The last time we kept consecutive clean sheets this season was October - Tranmere (1-0) Rotherham (0-4) Notts County (2-0) - too long ago. ShearerShearer
  • Score: 0

12:51pm Tue 25 Mar 14

CraftyPig says...

Stilloyal wrote:
Anyone know how to stop these irritating adverts on here please?
If you are using Chrome browser you can install 'ad blocker' which will remove the ads.

I guess we do need to bear in mind that the site is funded by ad revenue and if we all followed this approach the site may chose to switch to a pay-per-view model ala the Times or Sun. I'd prefer the ad funded approach.
[quote][p][bold]Stilloyal[/bold] wrote: Anyone know how to stop these irritating adverts on here please?[/p][/quote]If you are using Chrome browser you can install 'ad blocker' which will remove the ads. I guess we do need to bear in mind that the site is funded by ad revenue and if we all followed this approach the site may chose to switch to a pay-per-view model ala the Times or Sun. I'd prefer the ad funded approach. CraftyPig
  • Score: 4

1:21pm Tue 25 Mar 14

Swindon1984 says...

LeGod wrote:
Troy cant play because of his knees so Ward i would have thought would be back in and McCleverly also out. The last two games we've had two clean sheets and from memory that is the first time this season and it makes a difference when we are so much tighter at the back and not conceding stupid goals. Whatever the team tonight i hope we go out and perform and it would be great to get another clean sheet and the three points. Tranmere are fighting for their lives so it will be a a tough game. No complacency tonight please STFC lets get a good run in going until the end of the season and you never know looking at MK Dons run in and Peterborough blowing hot and cold and with the jpt final they could blow the last place and we could sneak in maybe, a bit of wishful hoping but who knows it could happen.
Would love to see us have a good run for some confidence, however play offs are really off the table - Peterborough are three points ahead of the franchise with a game in hand, MK are ahead of us and have won three away games on the bounce - hoping as the play offs are out of reach Peterborough's form improves cause definitely don't want that shower in Buckinghamshire going up...

On the subject of Peterborough, can someone at the county ground see about banning drums? One of the most irritating things this season was having to listen to that thing continuously. Sorry boro but your lack of vocal support can't be covered up by banging a bit of plastic for ninety minutes...
[quote][p][bold]LeGod[/bold] wrote: Troy cant play because of his knees so Ward i would have thought would be back in and McCleverly also out. The last two games we've had two clean sheets and from memory that is the first time this season and it makes a difference when we are so much tighter at the back and not conceding stupid goals. Whatever the team tonight i hope we go out and perform and it would be great to get another clean sheet and the three points. Tranmere are fighting for their lives so it will be a a tough game. No complacency tonight please STFC lets get a good run in going until the end of the season and you never know looking at MK Dons run in and Peterborough blowing hot and cold and with the jpt final they could blow the last place and we could sneak in maybe, a bit of wishful hoping but who knows it could happen.[/p][/quote]Would love to see us have a good run for some confidence, however play offs are really off the table - Peterborough are three points ahead of the franchise with a game in hand, MK are ahead of us and have won three away games on the bounce - hoping as the play offs are out of reach Peterborough's form improves cause definitely don't want that shower in Buckinghamshire going up... On the subject of Peterborough, can someone at the county ground see about banning drums? One of the most irritating things this season was having to listen to that thing continuously. Sorry boro but your lack of vocal support can't be covered up by banging a bit of plastic for ninety minutes... Swindon1984
  • Score: 5

2:22pm Tue 25 Mar 14

smirg kcab says...

It's official gladwin is better than messi if you read some of these post, just as Dossevi was better than ronaldo after his one game friendly cameo against forest.
Get real
It's official gladwin is better than messi if you read some of these post, just as Dossevi was better than ronaldo after his one game friendly cameo against forest. Get real smirg kcab
  • Score: -10

2:28pm Tue 25 Mar 14

ellory says...

Swindon1984 wrote:
LeGod wrote:
Troy cant play because of his knees so Ward i would have thought would be back in and McCleverly also out. The last two games we've had two clean sheets and from memory that is the first time this season and it makes a difference when we are so much tighter at the back and not conceding stupid goals. Whatever the team tonight i hope we go out and perform and it would be great to get another clean sheet and the three points. Tranmere are fighting for their lives so it will be a a tough game. No complacency tonight please STFC lets get a good run in going until the end of the season and you never know looking at MK Dons run in and Peterborough blowing hot and cold and with the jpt final they could blow the last place and we could sneak in maybe, a bit of wishful hoping but who knows it could happen.
Would love to see us have a good run for some confidence, however play offs are really off the table - Peterborough are three points ahead of the franchise with a game in hand, MK are ahead of us and have won three away games on the bounce - hoping as the play offs are out of reach Peterborough's form improves cause definitely don't want that shower in Buckinghamshire going up...

On the subject of Peterborough, can someone at the county ground see about banning drums? One of the most irritating things this season was having to listen to that thing continuously. Sorry boro but your lack of vocal support can't be covered up by banging a bit of plastic for ninety minutes...
Totally agree with your point re: drums and all other town fans I've spoken to agree too. We really need a petition of some sort.
[quote][p][bold]Swindon1984[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]LeGod[/bold] wrote: Troy cant play because of his knees so Ward i would have thought would be back in and McCleverly also out. The last two games we've had two clean sheets and from memory that is the first time this season and it makes a difference when we are so much tighter at the back and not conceding stupid goals. Whatever the team tonight i hope we go out and perform and it would be great to get another clean sheet and the three points. Tranmere are fighting for their lives so it will be a a tough game. No complacency tonight please STFC lets get a good run in going until the end of the season and you never know looking at MK Dons run in and Peterborough blowing hot and cold and with the jpt final they could blow the last place and we could sneak in maybe, a bit of wishful hoping but who knows it could happen.[/p][/quote]Would love to see us have a good run for some confidence, however play offs are really off the table - Peterborough are three points ahead of the franchise with a game in hand, MK are ahead of us and have won three away games on the bounce - hoping as the play offs are out of reach Peterborough's form improves cause definitely don't want that shower in Buckinghamshire going up... On the subject of Peterborough, can someone at the county ground see about banning drums? One of the most irritating things this season was having to listen to that thing continuously. Sorry boro but your lack of vocal support can't be covered up by banging a bit of plastic for ninety minutes...[/p][/quote]Totally agree with your point re: drums and all other town fans I've spoken to agree too. We really need a petition of some sort. ellory
  • Score: 5

2:34pm Tue 25 Mar 14

Swindon1984 says...

smirg kcab wrote:
It's official gladwin is better than messi if you read some of these post, just as Dossevi was better than ronaldo after his one game friendly cameo against forest. Get real
Think you're on the wrong page, no-one's mentioned Gladwin in the comments for this article. Taxi for Grim! :-)
[quote][p][bold]smirg kcab[/bold] wrote: It's official gladwin is better than messi if you read some of these post, just as Dossevi was better than ronaldo after his one game friendly cameo against forest. Get real[/p][/quote]Think you're on the wrong page, no-one's mentioned Gladwin in the comments for this article. Taxi for Grim! :-) Swindon1984
  • Score: 8

3:03pm Tue 25 Mar 14

tifosi says...

Stilloyal wrote:
Anyone know how to stop these irritating adverts on here please?
use a pop up blocker
[quote][p][bold]Stilloyal[/bold] wrote: Anyone know how to stop these irritating adverts on here please?[/p][/quote]use a pop up blocker tifosi
  • Score: 0

5:09pm Tue 25 Mar 14

Old-Stager, Hilperton says...

ellory wrote:
Swindon1984 wrote:
LeGod wrote:
Troy cant play because of his knees so Ward i would have thought would be back in and McCleverly also out. The last two games we've had two clean sheets and from memory that is the first time this season and it makes a difference when we are so much tighter at the back and not conceding stupid goals. Whatever the team tonight i hope we go out and perform and it would be great to get another clean sheet and the three points. Tranmere are fighting for their lives so it will be a a tough game. No complacency tonight please STFC lets get a good run in going until the end of the season and you never know looking at MK Dons run in and Peterborough blowing hot and cold and with the jpt final they could blow the last place and we could sneak in maybe, a bit of wishful hoping but who knows it could happen.
Would love to see us have a good run for some confidence, however play offs are really off the table - Peterborough are three points ahead of the franchise with a game in hand, MK are ahead of us and have won three away games on the bounce - hoping as the play offs are out of reach Peterborough's form improves cause definitely don't want that shower in Buckinghamshire going up...

On the subject of Peterborough, can someone at the county ground see about banning drums? One of the most irritating things this season was having to listen to that thing continuously. Sorry boro but your lack of vocal support can't be covered up by banging a bit of plastic for ninety minutes...
Totally agree with your point re: drums and all other town fans I've spoken to agree too. We really need a petition of some sort.
I have continuously moaned about these ridiculous drums at the County Ground for many years now on this Forum, but so far have failed to create any interest at all from the management at the County Ground.
Can you just imagine what the residents of the houses at the rear of the Stratton Bank think of the pointless continual banging of drums during our games, especially an evening game.
Maybe some of the residents are trying to get young children to sleep ?
This unnecessary irritation must be stopped immediately !
[quote][p][bold]ellory[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Swindon1984[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]LeGod[/bold] wrote: Troy cant play because of his knees so Ward i would have thought would be back in and McCleverly also out. The last two games we've had two clean sheets and from memory that is the first time this season and it makes a difference when we are so much tighter at the back and not conceding stupid goals. Whatever the team tonight i hope we go out and perform and it would be great to get another clean sheet and the three points. Tranmere are fighting for their lives so it will be a a tough game. No complacency tonight please STFC lets get a good run in going until the end of the season and you never know looking at MK Dons run in and Peterborough blowing hot and cold and with the jpt final they could blow the last place and we could sneak in maybe, a bit of wishful hoping but who knows it could happen.[/p][/quote]Would love to see us have a good run for some confidence, however play offs are really off the table - Peterborough are three points ahead of the franchise with a game in hand, MK are ahead of us and have won three away games on the bounce - hoping as the play offs are out of reach Peterborough's form improves cause definitely don't want that shower in Buckinghamshire going up... On the subject of Peterborough, can someone at the county ground see about banning drums? One of the most irritating things this season was having to listen to that thing continuously. Sorry boro but your lack of vocal support can't be covered up by banging a bit of plastic for ninety minutes...[/p][/quote]Totally agree with your point re: drums and all other town fans I've spoken to agree too. We really need a petition of some sort.[/p][/quote]I have continuously moaned about these ridiculous drums at the County Ground for many years now on this Forum, but so far have failed to create any interest at all from the management at the County Ground. Can you just imagine what the residents of the houses at the rear of the Stratton Bank think of the pointless continual banging of drums during our games, especially an evening game. Maybe some of the residents are trying to get young children to sleep ? This unnecessary irritation must be stopped immediately ! Old-Stager, Hilperton
  • Score: 0

5:26pm Tue 25 Mar 14

ellory says...

Old-Stager, Hilperton wrote:
ellory wrote:
Swindon1984 wrote:
LeGod wrote:
Troy cant play because of his knees so Ward i would have thought would be back in and McCleverly also out. The last two games we've had two clean sheets and from memory that is the first time this season and it makes a difference when we are so much tighter at the back and not conceding stupid goals. Whatever the team tonight i hope we go out and perform and it would be great to get another clean sheet and the three points. Tranmere are fighting for their lives so it will be a a tough game. No complacency tonight please STFC lets get a good run in going until the end of the season and you never know looking at MK Dons run in and Peterborough blowing hot and cold and with the jpt final they could blow the last place and we could sneak in maybe, a bit of wishful hoping but who knows it could happen.
Would love to see us have a good run for some confidence, however play offs are really off the table - Peterborough are three points ahead of the franchise with a game in hand, MK are ahead of us and have won three away games on the bounce - hoping as the play offs are out of reach Peterborough's form improves cause definitely don't want that shower in Buckinghamshire going up...

On the subject of Peterborough, can someone at the county ground see about banning drums? One of the most irritating things this season was having to listen to that thing continuously. Sorry boro but your lack of vocal support can't be covered up by banging a bit of plastic for ninety minutes...
Totally agree with your point re: drums and all other town fans I've spoken to agree too. We really need a petition of some sort.
I have continuously moaned about these ridiculous drums at the County Ground for many years now on this Forum, but so far have failed to create any interest at all from the management at the County Ground.
Can you just imagine what the residents of the houses at the rear of the Stratton Bank think of the pointless continual banging of drums during our games, especially an evening game.
Maybe some of the residents are trying to get young children to sleep ?
This unnecessary irritation must be stopped immediately !
Have you written to anybody? I assume it is the stadium manager who gives them prior permission, but I'm not entirely sure?
[quote][p][bold]Old-Stager, Hilperton[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ellory[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Swindon1984[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]LeGod[/bold] wrote: Troy cant play because of his knees so Ward i would have thought would be back in and McCleverly also out. The last two games we've had two clean sheets and from memory that is the first time this season and it makes a difference when we are so much tighter at the back and not conceding stupid goals. Whatever the team tonight i hope we go out and perform and it would be great to get another clean sheet and the three points. Tranmere are fighting for their lives so it will be a a tough game. No complacency tonight please STFC lets get a good run in going until the end of the season and you never know looking at MK Dons run in and Peterborough blowing hot and cold and with the jpt final they could blow the last place and we could sneak in maybe, a bit of wishful hoping but who knows it could happen.[/p][/quote]Would love to see us have a good run for some confidence, however play offs are really off the table - Peterborough are three points ahead of the franchise with a game in hand, MK are ahead of us and have won three away games on the bounce - hoping as the play offs are out of reach Peterborough's form improves cause definitely don't want that shower in Buckinghamshire going up... On the subject of Peterborough, can someone at the county ground see about banning drums? One of the most irritating things this season was having to listen to that thing continuously. Sorry boro but your lack of vocal support can't be covered up by banging a bit of plastic for ninety minutes...[/p][/quote]Totally agree with your point re: drums and all other town fans I've spoken to agree too. We really need a petition of some sort.[/p][/quote]I have continuously moaned about these ridiculous drums at the County Ground for many years now on this Forum, but so far have failed to create any interest at all from the management at the County Ground. Can you just imagine what the residents of the houses at the rear of the Stratton Bank think of the pointless continual banging of drums during our games, especially an evening game. Maybe some of the residents are trying to get young children to sleep ? This unnecessary irritation must be stopped immediately ![/p][/quote]Have you written to anybody? I assume it is the stadium manager who gives them prior permission, but I'm not entirely sure? ellory
  • Score: 0

5:34pm Tue 25 Mar 14

Bassett Hound says...

BBC sports say both JayMac and Troy not available tonight.
BBC sports say both JayMac and Troy not available tonight. Bassett Hound
  • Score: 0

7:28pm Tue 25 Mar 14

Oxon-Red says...

smirg kcab wrote:
It's official gladwin is better than messi if you read some of these post, just as Dossevi was better than ronaldo after his one game friendly cameo against forest.
Get real
Who is messi :-)

Don't believe anyone has suggested that and, unlike some, I don't write players off after one game or proclaim them as world beaters. Players IMO prove themselves, or not, after a number of games that will include good and bad performances.

I have seen Ben start two matches now (one on TV) and he has impressed me in both games. I won't however write him off if he has a poor match tonight or on Saturday (if he plays in either or both) or judge him when played as a makeshift striker.

COYMR
[quote][p][bold]smirg kcab[/bold] wrote: It's official gladwin is better than messi if you read some of these post, just as Dossevi was better than ronaldo after his one game friendly cameo against forest. Get real[/p][/quote]Who is messi :-) Don't believe anyone has suggested that and, unlike some, I don't write players off after one game or proclaim them as world beaters. Players IMO prove themselves, or not, after a number of games that will include good and bad performances. I have seen Ben start two matches now (one on TV) and he has impressed me in both games. I won't however write him off if he has a poor match tonight or on Saturday (if he plays in either or both) or judge him when played as a makeshift striker. COYMR Oxon-Red
  • Score: 0

7:33pm Tue 25 Mar 14

Oxon-Red says...

Old-Stager, Hilperton wrote:
ellory wrote:
Swindon1984 wrote:
LeGod wrote:
Troy cant play because of his knees so Ward i would have thought would be back in and McCleverly also out. The last two games we've had two clean sheets and from memory that is the first time this season and it makes a difference when we are so much tighter at the back and not conceding stupid goals. Whatever the team tonight i hope we go out and perform and it would be great to get another clean sheet and the three points. Tranmere are fighting for their lives so it will be a a tough game. No complacency tonight please STFC lets get a good run in going until the end of the season and you never know looking at MK Dons run in and Peterborough blowing hot and cold and with the jpt final they could blow the last place and we could sneak in maybe, a bit of wishful hoping but who knows it could happen.
Would love to see us have a good run for some confidence, however play offs are really off the table - Peterborough are three points ahead of the franchise with a game in hand, MK are ahead of us and have won three away games on the bounce - hoping as the play offs are out of reach Peterborough's form improves cause definitely don't want that shower in Buckinghamshire going up...

On the subject of Peterborough, can someone at the county ground see about banning drums? One of the most irritating things this season was having to listen to that thing continuously. Sorry boro but your lack of vocal support can't be covered up by banging a bit of plastic for ninety minutes...
Totally agree with your point re: drums and all other town fans I've spoken to agree too. We really need a petition of some sort.
I have continuously moaned about these ridiculous drums at the County Ground for many years now on this Forum, but so far have failed to create any interest at all from the management at the County Ground.
Can you just imagine what the residents of the houses at the rear of the Stratton Bank think of the pointless continual banging of drums during our games, especially an evening game.
Maybe some of the residents are trying to get young children to sleep ?
This unnecessary irritation must be stopped immediately !
I'll third that. So relieved when a team turns up without them. Perhaps Town fans should turn up at Posh, MK Dons and Wycombe with VuVuwhatsits :-)

COYMR
[quote][p][bold]Old-Stager, Hilperton[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ellory[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Swindon1984[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]LeGod[/bold] wrote: Troy cant play because of his knees so Ward i would have thought would be back in and McCleverly also out. The last two games we've had two clean sheets and from memory that is the first time this season and it makes a difference when we are so much tighter at the back and not conceding stupid goals. Whatever the team tonight i hope we go out and perform and it would be great to get another clean sheet and the three points. Tranmere are fighting for their lives so it will be a a tough game. No complacency tonight please STFC lets get a good run in going until the end of the season and you never know looking at MK Dons run in and Peterborough blowing hot and cold and with the jpt final they could blow the last place and we could sneak in maybe, a bit of wishful hoping but who knows it could happen.[/p][/quote]Would love to see us have a good run for some confidence, however play offs are really off the table - Peterborough are three points ahead of the franchise with a game in hand, MK are ahead of us and have won three away games on the bounce - hoping as the play offs are out of reach Peterborough's form improves cause definitely don't want that shower in Buckinghamshire going up... On the subject of Peterborough, can someone at the county ground see about banning drums? One of the most irritating things this season was having to listen to that thing continuously. Sorry boro but your lack of vocal support can't be covered up by banging a bit of plastic for ninety minutes...[/p][/quote]Totally agree with your point re: drums and all other town fans I've spoken to agree too. We really need a petition of some sort.[/p][/quote]I have continuously moaned about these ridiculous drums at the County Ground for many years now on this Forum, but so far have failed to create any interest at all from the management at the County Ground. Can you just imagine what the residents of the houses at the rear of the Stratton Bank think of the pointless continual banging of drums during our games, especially an evening game. Maybe some of the residents are trying to get young children to sleep ? This unnecessary irritation must be stopped immediately ![/p][/quote]I'll third that. So relieved when a team turns up without them. Perhaps Town fans should turn up at Posh, MK Dons and Wycombe with VuVuwhatsits :-) COYMR Oxon-Red
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

Get Adobe Flash player
About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree