THE SAM MORSHEAD COLUMN: Now Jan has a bar, I want a Ruddock kit room! (From The Wiltshire Gazette and Herald)
Get involved! Send photos, video, news & views. Text WILTS GAZETTE to 80360 or email us
THE SAM MORSHEAD COLUMN: Now Jan has a bar, I want a Ruddock kit room!
6:00am Saturday 19th October 2013 in Sport
THIS week Swindon Town paid homage to a club legend by naming a dining area after him.
So, following the unveiling of ‘Fjortoft’s’, what other parts of the County Ground could be named after former Robins?
Here are five suggestions:
1. The Neil Ruddock kit room - complete with its own Indonesian sweat shop, Ruddock’s produces top quality XXL kit to order in seconds though it’s grossly overpriced.
2. The Paul Hart mixed zone - one-word answers only in this post-match interview zone where thesauruses and personalities are banned.
3. The Kim Heiselberg Comedy Club - pay £20 to watch obscure Scandanavians. It’s funny at first, but then you realise they’re on for two hours and the smiling stops. No show has lasted longer than two nights.
4. Turnstile 11 3/4, aka the Milan Misun turnstile - no one’s ever seen it and therefore it’s very hard to believe it exists. Intrepid explorers have spent thousands trying to find it.
5. The Di Canio back door - only open between the hours of midnight and 5am to disgruntled ex employees. Beware the CCTV camera with a direct feed to the Daily Mail.
Comments are closed on this article.