Antics cause fire in toilet

A fire in a ground floor toilet cubicle caused disruption at Lackham College on Tuesday.

The fire, reported to Wiltshire Fire & Rescue Service at 1.05pm, was caused by someone setting fire to a toilet roll and the college is dealing with the matter internally.

Firefighters from Chippenham, Corsham and Melksham rushed to the college to deal with the fire, which was small but created a lot of smoke.

They four breathing apparatus wearers entered the building, and hose reel jets were use to extinguish the flames.

The fire was contained within the toilet cubicle.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree