Woman attacked in Devizes road rage incident

The Wiltshire Gazette and Herald: . .

A woman driver was grabbed by the throat and was spat in the face during a road rage incident in the centre of Devizes during last Thursday morning’s rush hour.

The woman, who has not been named but was driving a Ford Ka, was not hurt in the incident, though she was very shaken up by the experience.

Police have appealed for witnesses to the incident that took place in Northgate Street at around 8.45am in heavy traffic and police are hopeful that other motorists and passers by can provide them with more information.

Sergeant Ian Thomas of Devizes police said: “We received a report of a female driver having been assaulted by another driver in Northgate Street near to Wadworth's brewery.

“It would appear as though a male driver got out of a silver coloured car, possibly a Toyota, and approached the victim.

“She had wound down her window to speak to the male when he grabbed her by the throat and then spat in her face before leaving the scene.”

The man is described as a white male, aged in his late 20s or early 30s, about 5ft 6in tall, of slim build with short dark hair. He had an Eastern European accent.

Sgt Thomas added: “Whilst the victim was uninjured she was naturally upset and disgusted at what had happened. This is a disgusting act and I am horrified that someone would do such a thing.

“Such events are rare and I would ask for anyone who may have seen this incident to contact PC Steve Drage on 101.”

Comments (35)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

9:41am Wed 28 Nov 12

Harold Shand says...

I hope that this big brave man is very proud of himself.
I hope that this big brave man is very proud of himself. Harold Shand
  • Score: 0

10:15am Wed 28 Nov 12

Old retired bloke says...

Somebody must have seen this - hope he gets done for assault.
Somebody must have seen this - hope he gets done for assault. Old retired bloke
  • Score: 0

12:44pm Wed 28 Nov 12

Cyanide says...

As soon as I read he spat in her face I knew it would be a central/eastern european.
As soon as I read he spat in her face I knew it would be a central/eastern european. Cyanide
  • Score: 0

1:51pm Wed 28 Nov 12

cris says...

so some body got attacked right outside the police station and they are having to use the papers to get details.

MAYBE THEY SHOULD MAN IT AGAIN !!!
so some body got attacked right outside the police station and they are having to use the papers to get details. MAYBE THEY SHOULD MAN IT AGAIN !!! cris
  • Score: 0

2:54pm Wed 28 Nov 12

Harold Shand says...

Cyanide wrote:
As soon as I read he spat in her face I knew it would be a central/eastern european.
Was that comment racist, ignorant or both? Let's just settle on 'cretinous'.
[quote][p][bold]Cyanide[/bold] wrote: As soon as I read he spat in her face I knew it would be a central/eastern european.[/p][/quote]Was that comment racist, ignorant or both? Let's just settle on 'cretinous'. Harold Shand
  • Score: 0

9:43am Thu 29 Nov 12

G P Hume says...

Harold Shand wrote:
Cyanide wrote: As soon as I read he spat in her face I knew it would be a central/eastern european.
Was that comment racist, ignorant or both? Let's just settle on 'cretinous'.
Not racist or ignorant , just a fact that Eastern European people do indeed spit a lot as anyone who has paid a visit would tell you.Typical left wing socialist using the "racist" card !!
[quote][p][bold]Harold Shand[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Cyanide[/bold] wrote: As soon as I read he spat in her face I knew it would be a central/eastern european.[/p][/quote]Was that comment racist, ignorant or both? Let's just settle on 'cretinous'.[/p][/quote]Not racist or ignorant , just a fact that Eastern European people do indeed spit a lot as anyone who has paid a visit would tell you.Typical left wing socialist using the "racist" card !! G P Hume
  • Score: 0

11:16am Thu 29 Nov 12

Cyanide says...

Harold Shand wrote:
Cyanide wrote:
As soon as I read he spat in her face I knew it would be a central/eastern european.
Was that comment racist, ignorant or both? Let's just settle on 'cretinous'.
Spitting on someone holds a lot more significance in other European countries than it does here. My comment was based on that. I've lived abroad enough to know this as well.
G P Hume summed it up nicely, pathetic.
[quote][p][bold]Harold Shand[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Cyanide[/bold] wrote: As soon as I read he spat in her face I knew it would be a central/eastern european.[/p][/quote]Was that comment racist, ignorant or both? Let's just settle on 'cretinous'.[/p][/quote]Spitting on someone holds a lot more significance in other European countries than it does here. My comment was based on that. I've lived abroad enough to know this as well. G P Hume summed it up nicely, pathetic. Cyanide
  • Score: 0

11:53am Thu 29 Nov 12

Harold Shand says...

I'm a lifelong Tory/UKIP voter. Most of my friends would find it amusing to hear me called a "left wing socialist". If they get to hear of this then I'll be receiving Lenin hats and Che Guevara postcards for Christmas. But I know racism when I see it.
I'm a lifelong Tory/UKIP voter. Most of my friends would find it amusing to hear me called a "left wing socialist". If they get to hear of this then I'll be receiving Lenin hats and Che Guevara postcards for Christmas. But I know racism when I see it. Harold Shand
  • Score: 0

12:09pm Thu 29 Nov 12

Old retired bloke says...

DOES IT MATTER WHERE THIS BLOKE COMES FROM? He wants prosecuting. All the other rubbish is pedictable squabbling.
DOES IT MATTER WHERE THIS BLOKE COMES FROM? He wants prosecuting. All the other rubbish is pedictable squabbling. Old retired bloke
  • Score: 0

12:35pm Thu 29 Nov 12

Cyanide says...

Harold Shand wrote:
I'm a lifelong Tory/UKIP voter. Most of my friends would find it amusing to hear me called a "left wing socialist". If they get to hear of this then I'll be receiving Lenin hats and Che Guevara postcards for Christmas. But I know racism when I see it.
Evidently not.
[quote][p][bold]Harold Shand[/bold] wrote: I'm a lifelong Tory/UKIP voter. Most of my friends would find it amusing to hear me called a "left wing socialist". If they get to hear of this then I'll be receiving Lenin hats and Che Guevara postcards for Christmas. But I know racism when I see it.[/p][/quote]Evidently not. Cyanide
  • Score: 0

2:10pm Thu 29 Nov 12

Harold Shand says...

Old retired bloke wrote:
DOES IT MATTER WHERE THIS BLOKE COMES FROM? He wants prosecuting. All the other rubbish is pedictable squabbling.
That is the important point, of course. But ...
[quote][p][bold]Old retired bloke[/bold] wrote: DOES IT MATTER WHERE THIS BLOKE COMES FROM? He wants prosecuting. All the other rubbish is pedictable squabbling.[/p][/quote]That is the important point, of course. But ... Harold Shand
  • Score: 0

2:27pm Thu 29 Nov 12

FromTheWirral says...

As soon as I read Cyanide's comment I knew he/she was an idiot.
As soon as I read Cyanide's comment I knew he/she was an idiot. FromTheWirral
  • Score: 0

7:43pm Thu 29 Nov 12

freddie_W says...

East Europeans are responsible for a crime wave in the UK especially London, there is only one ethnic group who are responsible for more crime and we all know who they are. There is nothing wrong with naming the perpetrators ethnic group especially if their ethnic group is massively over represented in crime.

Unless of course you are a politically correct apologist like Harold Shand.
East Europeans are responsible for a crime wave in the UK especially London, there is only one ethnic group who are responsible for more crime and we all know who they are. There is nothing wrong with naming the perpetrators ethnic group especially if their ethnic group is massively over represented in crime. Unless of course you are a politically correct apologist like Harold Shand. freddie_W
  • Score: 0

8:02pm Thu 29 Nov 12

freddie_W says...

Harold Shand wrote:
I'm a lifelong Tory/UKIP voter. Most of my friends would find it amusing to hear me called a "left wing socialist". If they get to hear of this then I'll be receiving Lenin hats and Che Guevara postcards for Christmas. But I know racism when I see it.
You make a remark that is pure left wing political propaganda, you are surprised when people call you a left wing socialist!
[quote][p][bold]Harold Shand[/bold] wrote: I'm a lifelong Tory/UKIP voter. Most of my friends would find it amusing to hear me called a "left wing socialist". If they get to hear of this then I'll be receiving Lenin hats and Che Guevara postcards for Christmas. But I know racism when I see it.[/p][/quote]You make a remark that is pure left wing political propaganda, you are surprised when people call you a left wing socialist! freddie_W
  • Score: 0

9:18pm Thu 29 Nov 12

escapedsouth20 says...

freddie_W wrote:
East Europeans are responsible for a crime wave in the UK especially London, there is only one ethnic group who are responsible for more crime and we all know who they are. There is nothing wrong with naming the perpetrators ethnic group especially if their ethnic group is massively over represented in crime.

Unless of course you are a politically correct apologist like Harold Shand.
freddie_W - You are absolutely correct. You and Cyanide were simply stating a fact. What is racist about that? I am originally from Bradford, West Yorkshire and believe me I know what a racist comment is. I'm afraid some people need to learn the difference between racism and fact. It's a typical "politically correct" reaction to use the racist card.
[quote][p][bold]freddie_W[/bold] wrote: East Europeans are responsible for a crime wave in the UK especially London, there is only one ethnic group who are responsible for more crime and we all know who they are. There is nothing wrong with naming the perpetrators ethnic group especially if their ethnic group is massively over represented in crime. Unless of course you are a politically correct apologist like Harold Shand.[/p][/quote]freddie_W - You are absolutely correct. You and Cyanide were simply stating a fact. What is racist about that? I am originally from Bradford, West Yorkshire and believe me I know what a racist comment is. I'm afraid some people need to learn the difference between racism and fact. It's a typical "politically correct" reaction to use the racist card. escapedsouth20
  • Score: 0

11:29am Fri 30 Nov 12

Old retired bloke says...

I'd love it if this bloke turned out to be white & Anglo-Saxon.
I'd love it if this bloke turned out to be white & Anglo-Saxon. Old retired bloke
  • Score: 0

1:25pm Fri 30 Nov 12

freddie_W says...

Old retired bloke wrote:
I'd love it if this bloke turned out to be white & Anglo-Saxon.
Unlikely, he had an East European accent.
[quote][p][bold]Old retired bloke[/bold] wrote: I'd love it if this bloke turned out to be white & Anglo-Saxon.[/p][/quote]Unlikely, he had an East European accent. freddie_W
  • Score: 0

2:56pm Fri 30 Nov 12

Harold Shand says...

freddie_W wrote:
Old retired bloke wrote: I'd love it if this bloke turned out to be white & Anglo-Saxon.
Unlikely, he had an East European accent.
Could have been Sacha Baron Cohen.
[quote][p][bold]freddie_W[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Old retired bloke[/bold] wrote: I'd love it if this bloke turned out to be white & Anglo-Saxon.[/p][/quote]Unlikely, he had an East European accent.[/p][/quote]Could have been Sacha Baron Cohen. Harold Shand
  • Score: 0

8:14pm Fri 30 Nov 12

G P Hume says...

Harold Shand wrote:
freddie_W wrote:
Old retired bloke wrote: I'd love it if this bloke turned out to be white & Anglo-Saxon.
Unlikely, he had an East European accent.
Could have been Sacha Baron Cohen.
That's a bit racist Harold - I know racism when I see it - Not !!
[quote][p][bold]Harold Shand[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]freddie_W[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Old retired bloke[/bold] wrote: I'd love it if this bloke turned out to be white & Anglo-Saxon.[/p][/quote]Unlikely, he had an East European accent.[/p][/quote]Could have been Sacha Baron Cohen.[/p][/quote]That's a bit racist Harold - I know racism when I see it - Not !! G P Hume
  • Score: 0

2:59pm Mon 3 Dec 12

salt and vinegar says...

Wish they would all go back to their own country, not nice people at all.
Wish they would all go back to their own country, not nice people at all. salt and vinegar
  • Score: 0

3:43pm Mon 3 Dec 12

Rowdey says...

There is some rubbish being talked here. Whether or not "East Europeans" spit a lot, it does not mean they spit in people's faces a lot. The fact remains that the assailant is a vile bully and should be punished if caught. His origins matter not at all. The OED defines racism as the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
According to this definition Cynanide and salt and vinegar are expressing racist opinions. Freddie_W and G P Hume both have history on this site for expressing racist views.
Their opinions should be judged in this light.
There is some rubbish being talked here. Whether or not "East Europeans" spit a lot, it does not mean they spit in people's faces a lot. The fact remains that the assailant is a vile bully and should be punished if caught. His origins matter not at all. The OED defines racism as the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races. According to this definition Cynanide and salt and vinegar are expressing racist opinions. Freddie_W and G P Hume both have history on this site for expressing racist views. Their opinions should be judged in this light. Rowdey
  • Score: 0

3:58pm Mon 3 Dec 12

salt and vinegar says...

Dear oh dear oh dear oh dear, some people do get their knickers in a twist!!!
Dear oh dear oh dear oh dear, some people do get their knickers in a twist!!! salt and vinegar
  • Score: 0

7:18pm Mon 3 Dec 12

Rowdey says...

They do, they do. Still, is that worse than spouting racist bilge?
They do, they do. Still, is that worse than spouting racist bilge? Rowdey
  • Score: 0

10:08pm Mon 3 Dec 12

shed says...

well, let's hope he's not a poof, not with the rising rate of HIV.
well, let's hope he's not a poof, not with the rising rate of HIV. shed
  • Score: 0

10:17pm Mon 3 Dec 12

shed says...

shed wrote:
well, let's hope he's not a poof, not with the rising rate of HIV.
oops, hit the button too fast after my little bit of humour there.

to conclude, if this "East European" has spat in the face of this woman because she was English that wouldn't be "racist" would it ?

Nor, if he spat in her face because she was a woman driver that wouldn't be "sexist" would it?

Of course not, because only white English are 'racist' and 'sexist', at least that's what the PC sheeple would have us believe.

More and more of us are having our eyes forcibly opened by the predictable claptrap spouted above.
[quote][p][bold]shed[/bold] wrote: well, let's hope he's not a poof, not with the rising rate of HIV.[/p][/quote]oops, hit the button too fast after my little bit of humour there. to conclude, if this "East European" has spat in the face of this woman because she was English that wouldn't be "racist" would it ? Nor, if he spat in her face because she was a woman driver that wouldn't be "sexist" would it? Of course not, because only white English are 'racist' and 'sexist', at least that's what the PC sheeple would have us believe. More and more of us are having our eyes forcibly opened by the predictable claptrap spouted above. shed
  • Score: 0

10:24pm Mon 3 Dec 12

freddie_W says...

Rowdey wrote:
There is some rubbish being talked here. Whether or not "East Europeans" spit a lot, it does not mean they spit in people's faces a lot. The fact remains that the assailant is a vile bully and should be punished if caught. His origins matter not at all. The OED defines racism as the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races. According to this definition Cynanide and salt and vinegar are expressing racist opinions. Freddie_W and G P Hume both have history on this site for expressing racist views. Their opinions should be judged in this light.
Another politically correct apologist spouting his multicultural propaganda. My earlier comment on this board is not racist it is fact, the problem with people like you Rowdey is your complete inability to distinguish between facts and lies. If you want to slate me and other people on this board challenge my facts without digressing into politically correct banter. do you think you can do that?
[quote][p][bold]Rowdey[/bold] wrote: There is some rubbish being talked here. Whether or not "East Europeans" spit a lot, it does not mean they spit in people's faces a lot. The fact remains that the assailant is a vile bully and should be punished if caught. His origins matter not at all. The OED defines racism as the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races. According to this definition Cynanide and salt and vinegar are expressing racist opinions. Freddie_W and G P Hume both have history on this site for expressing racist views. Their opinions should be judged in this light.[/p][/quote]Another politically correct apologist spouting his multicultural propaganda. My earlier comment on this board is not racist it is fact, the problem with people like you Rowdey is your complete inability to distinguish between facts and lies. If you want to slate me and other people on this board challenge my facts without digressing into politically correct banter. do you think you can do that? freddie_W
  • Score: 0

8:25am Tue 4 Dec 12

Harold Shand says...

Rowdey, don't bother arguing with freddie_W. As you implied earlier, his skills don't lie in that area.

You could always try Shed but first of all you'd have to try to extract the sense from what he said. Good luck with that. 'Sheeple' ... ffs.
Rowdey, don't bother arguing with freddie_W. As you implied earlier, his skills don't lie in that area. You could always try Shed but first of all you'd have to try to extract the sense from what he said. Good luck with that. 'Sheeple' ... ffs. Harold Shand
  • Score: 0

9:12am Tue 4 Dec 12

shed says...

Sheeple.

Those who follow received dogma with out thinking, in the manner of sheep.

Such as Harold Shand.

He for instance is so blinded by PC dogma he does not realise that one white person abusing another is not "racist", merely plain abuse.

A Pole, Czech, German or any other eastern European is not a different race but a different nationality .

Nationality is an accident of birth "race" is not.

Nor is religion such as Judaism or Islam a "race" its a matter of choice.


The sad thing is that the likes of Harold Shand and others above have been so brainwashed by PC indoctrination that they cannot see the "sense" they aspire to seek in that fact either, hence they are sheeple.
led by the Ram of politically correct but inaccurate dogma.
They are the tools of a vested interest which will one day lead the whole herd of them into a slaughterhouse.

Sheeple rush to label every one they disagree with as Racist as they are inherently bullies of the kind they accuse others of being.

Interestingly, accusing the party in a discussion of that which you are yourself accused of is a tactic developed to a high degree by one J Goebbels.

No obscene abbreviations in mine or Freddies posts you'll notice.
Sheeple. Those who follow received dogma with out thinking, in the manner of sheep. Such as Harold Shand. He for instance is so blinded by PC dogma he does not realise that one white person abusing another is not "racist", merely plain abuse. A Pole, Czech, German or any other eastern European is not a different race but a different nationality . Nationality is an accident of birth "race" is not. Nor is religion such as Judaism or Islam a "race" its a matter of choice. The sad thing is that the likes of Harold Shand and others above have been so brainwashed by PC indoctrination that they cannot see the "sense" they aspire to seek in that fact either, hence they are sheeple. led by the Ram of politically correct but inaccurate dogma. They are the tools of a vested interest which will one day lead the whole herd of them into a slaughterhouse. Sheeple rush to label every one they disagree with as Racist as they are inherently bullies of the kind they accuse others of being. Interestingly, accusing the party in a discussion of that which you are yourself accused of is a tactic developed to a high degree by one J Goebbels. No obscene abbreviations in mine or Freddies posts you'll notice. shed
  • Score: 0

9:20am Tue 4 Dec 12

G P Hume says...

Rowdey wrote:
There is some rubbish being talked here. Whether or not "East Europeans" spit a lot, it does not mean they spit in people's faces a lot. The fact remains that the assailant is a vile bully and should be punished if caught. His origins matter not at all. The OED defines racism as the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
According to this definition Cynanide and salt and vinegar are expressing racist opinions. Freddie_W and G P Hume both have history on this site for expressing racist views.
Their opinions should be judged in this light.
Rowdey you also express a typical socialist view on free speech - it's all good until some one makes a valid observation you don't like - the only thing you are capable of, is calling them a racist . If you think making an observation about someone spitting on another person is racism then you are a complete fool . If you knew me and some of my friends you would know I am not racist at all you complete
imbecile . !!
[quote][p][bold]Rowdey[/bold] wrote: There is some rubbish being talked here. Whether or not "East Europeans" spit a lot, it does not mean they spit in people's faces a lot. The fact remains that the assailant is a vile bully and should be punished if caught. His origins matter not at all. The OED defines racism as the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races. According to this definition Cynanide and salt and vinegar are expressing racist opinions. Freddie_W and G P Hume both have history on this site for expressing racist views. Their opinions should be judged in this light.[/p][/quote]Rowdey you also express a typical socialist view on free speech - it's all good until some one makes a valid observation you don't like - the only thing you are capable of, is calling them a racist . If you think making an observation about someone spitting on another person is racism then you are a complete fool . If you knew me and some of my friends you would know I am not racist at all you complete imbecile . !! G P Hume
  • Score: 0

11:32am Tue 4 Dec 12

Harold Shand says...

Rowdey, I think if Hume calls you an 'imbecile', you can take that as a compliment.

Good to see Shed demonstrating the truth of Godwin's Law. I do apologise for offending his delicate sensibilities with my 'obscene abbreviation'. It was just my way at expressing my frustration at a trite, ludicrous and patronising expression.
Rowdey, I think if Hume calls you an 'imbecile', you can take that as a compliment. Good to see Shed demonstrating the truth of Godwin's Law. I do apologise for offending his delicate sensibilities with my 'obscene abbreviation'. It was just my way at expressing my frustration at a trite, ludicrous and patronising expression. Harold Shand
  • Score: 0

2:31pm Tue 4 Dec 12

Rowdey says...

To Harold :
Thank you - I suspect our politics may differ but not our sense of decency.
To Freddie:
No thank you.
To Shed. You clearly are the intellectual giant of these comment pages. To weave into a discussion so many disparate and unrelated topics is masterful. Sheeple : Tee hee. Call someone a name. Define what you mean. Draw the conclusion that everything the person says is not as valid as what you say yourself. Draw in a few other unrelated "facts". Declare yourself the winner. Marvellous. By the way discriminating against someone because of nationality IS racism. Sorry. At least that's what the CPS say. Your mileage may of course vary.
To G P Hume: I must apologize, there is no evidence of you being a racist on these pages. However I did not call you a fool nor an imbecile. Such attachs are ad hominem. Ask Shed what it means.
I will engage with you on ideas but not if you resort to name calling.
To Harold : Thank you - I suspect our politics may differ but not our sense of decency. To Freddie: No thank you. To Shed. You clearly are the intellectual giant of these comment pages. To weave into a discussion so many disparate and unrelated topics is masterful. Sheeple : Tee hee. Call someone a name. Define what you mean. Draw the conclusion that everything the person says is not as valid as what you say yourself. Draw in a few other unrelated "facts". Declare yourself the winner. Marvellous. By the way discriminating against someone because of nationality IS racism. Sorry. At least that's what the CPS say. Your mileage may of course vary. To G P Hume: I must apologize, there is no evidence of you being a racist on these pages. However I did not call you a fool nor an imbecile. Such attachs are ad hominem. Ask Shed what it means. I will engage with you on ideas but not if you resort to name calling. Rowdey
  • Score: 0

3:16pm Tue 4 Dec 12

shed says...

"To Shed. You clearly are the intellectual giant of these comment pages."


I already knew that as soon as I read your drivel

Nationality is not Race.Not ever.


The CPS, that bunch of fools in charge of being nice to criminals, make it up as they go along,depending on what pretentious just graduated law student is handling the case.


If you cannot or will not see just how it all ties in with the original predictable shriek of racism in answer to some ones conclusion, whether right or wrong, then I am pleased you at least have the wit to acknowledge me as your intellectual superior.

Thank you.
"To Shed. You clearly are the intellectual giant of these comment pages." I already knew that as soon as I read your drivel Nationality is not Race.Not ever. The CPS, that bunch of fools in charge of being nice to criminals, make it up as they go along,depending on what pretentious just graduated law student is handling the case. If you cannot or will not see just how it all ties in with the original predictable shriek of racism in answer to some ones conclusion, whether right or wrong, then I am pleased you at least have the wit to acknowledge me as your intellectual superior. Thank you. shed
  • Score: 0

3:59pm Tue 4 Dec 12

freddie_W says...

Rowdey wrote:
To Harold : Thank you - I suspect our politics may differ but not our sense of decency. To Freddie: No thank you. To Shed. You clearly are the intellectual giant of these comment pages. To weave into a discussion so many disparate and unrelated topics is masterful. Sheeple : Tee hee. Call someone a name. Define what you mean. Draw the conclusion that everything the person says is not as valid as what you say yourself. Draw in a few other unrelated "facts". Declare yourself the winner. Marvellous. By the way discriminating against someone because of nationality IS racism. Sorry. At least that's what the CPS say. Your mileage may of course vary. To G P Hume: I must apologize, there is no evidence of you being a racist on these pages. However I did not call you a fool nor an imbecile. Such attachs are ad hominem. Ask Shed what it means. I will engage with you on ideas but not if you resort to name calling.
Thought so! A politically correct brainwashed imbecile with no answers and no understanding of race. Who are the quisling sheeple here Rowdey? have a long hard think about that if it doesn't hurt to much.
[quote][p][bold]Rowdey[/bold] wrote: To Harold : Thank you - I suspect our politics may differ but not our sense of decency. To Freddie: No thank you. To Shed. You clearly are the intellectual giant of these comment pages. To weave into a discussion so many disparate and unrelated topics is masterful. Sheeple : Tee hee. Call someone a name. Define what you mean. Draw the conclusion that everything the person says is not as valid as what you say yourself. Draw in a few other unrelated "facts". Declare yourself the winner. Marvellous. By the way discriminating against someone because of nationality IS racism. Sorry. At least that's what the CPS say. Your mileage may of course vary. To G P Hume: I must apologize, there is no evidence of you being a racist on these pages. However I did not call you a fool nor an imbecile. Such attachs are ad hominem. Ask Shed what it means. I will engage with you on ideas but not if you resort to name calling.[/p][/quote]Thought so! A politically correct brainwashed imbecile with no answers and no understanding of race. Who are the quisling sheeple here Rowdey? have a long hard think about that if it doesn't hurt to much. freddie_W
  • Score: 0

9:57pm Wed 5 Dec 12

Don Jones says...

Rowdey and Harold - I'd save your breath if I were you.
Rowdey and Harold - I'd save your breath if I were you. Don Jones
  • Score: 0

10:12pm Wed 5 Dec 12

freddie_W says...

Don Jones wrote:
Rowdey and Harold - I'd save your breath if I were you.
As they clearly have nothing to offer other than politically correct diatribe i think they should take your advice Don.
[quote][p][bold]Don Jones[/bold] wrote: Rowdey and Harold - I'd save your breath if I were you.[/p][/quote]As they clearly have nothing to offer other than politically correct diatribe i think they should take your advice Don. freddie_W
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree