Get involved! Send photos, video, news & views. Text WILTS GAZETTE to 80360 or email us
Children in need fundraisers tomorrow
10:30am Thursday 15th November 2012 in News
Among the fundraising events tomorrow are:
- Children at The Little Angel’s Nursery, Calne, will be dressing up in yellow and spotty clothes for the day. In the afternoon they will decorate cakes and hold a cake sale for parents and children.
- Pupils at Heddington Pre-school will be wearing spotty clothes and are baking items to sell to parents as will those at Holy Trinity School, Calne.
- And children at Fynamore Primary School, Calne, will be dressing up in pyjamas and selling wristbands during the day.
- Derry Hill Primary School pupils will be wearing spotty clothes.
- Staff and pupils at St Margaret’s Preparatory School, Calne, will dress in their pyjamas for the day and pay £1.
- Children at Sherston Busy Hands Pre-school will be going in their pyjamas.
- Pupils at Seagry School will be going to school in spots with their teddiesn while sixth form students at Malmesbury School are selling Children in Need merchandise.
- And pupils of Abbeyfield School, Chippenham, are running a Spotty tie and Socks day for Children in Need.
- At Hullavington CofE Primary School children will be sticking coins to a giant Pudsey bear and attending in fancy dress.
- Staff at Brittox News in Devizes will be dressing up as superheroes, including Wonder Woman, and collecting money.
- Meanwhile at Wansbroughs solicitors in Northgate Street, Devizes, staff will be dressing down tomorrow in return for making a donation to Children in Need. They will also be selling cakes and people are free to drop in.
- At Boots the chemist in Chippenham High Street staff dressed in pyjamas are having a Pudsey Pedal Challenge with a relay bike ride in the store all day. Cakes will be on sale.