The property comprises a mid terrace stone built period cottage situated in the centre of the village, about 100 yards from the local public house "The Star".
Sulgrave is a pretty village of stone built cottages and houses, situated about six miles north east of Banbury, where extensive shopping and other facilities will be found.
Directions From Banbury take the road towards and over the M40 onto the A422 signed Middleton Cheney. At the next roundabout take the first exit onto the B4525 towards Thorpe Mandeville and after a few miles turn right where signed to Sulgrave, continue into the village and Star Cottage will be found just before The Star public house.
The accommodation is arranged on two floors as follows
LIVING ROOM 17´4"x 12´. A room of considerable character having an old fire grate with side oven and shelved cupboards either side with traditional lintol above. Beamed ceiling. Two recessed and splayed windows. Wall lighting. Radiators. TV aerial point. Stable type door to rear garden.
KITCHEN Stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Formica work surface with space below for domestic appliances. Hotpoint automatic washing machine. Fridge. Red quarry tiled floor. Built-in cupboard with shelving.
Curved staircase leads to
BEDROOM 1 An L-shaped room. 12´6" x 10´10" maximum. Exposed ceiling timbers. Radiator. Store cupboard.
STUDY/BEDROOM 2 10´8" x 6´ plus deep alcove. Cupboard enclosing gas fired boiler (LPG). Exposed ceiling and wall timbers. Airing cupboard with hot water cylinder. Radiator. Door to
BATHROOM Panelled bath. Hand Basin. W.C. Exposed ceiling timbers. Radiator. Alcove with light. Heated towel rail.
GARDEN To the rear of the property is an area of L-shaped garden principally laid to grass with flowering shrubs and ornamental tree. Store shed and connection for gas cylinders serving central heating system.
PARKING There is no garage nor allocated parking space but on street parking is available to the front of the cottage on a first come - first served basis.
1. This property is offered under the terms of an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for an initial term of six calendar months and thereafter from calendar month to calendar month unless agreed otherwise at the monthly rent shown, exclusive of outgoings, to an approved tenant/s.
2. An application fee is payable. For a single applicant the fee is £240 inclusive of VAT. An additional fee of £36 inclusive of VAT, is payable for each additional applicant. In the case of a husband and wife only one fee may be necessary - please ask prior to completion of application forms. Once the fee has been paid, we will not accept other applications without notification. The fee is not refundable unless the application is refused by the landlord in which case a referencing charge of £36 per applicant will be retained.
3. At least one calendar months rent in advance will become due before the start of the tenancy.
4. It will be necessary to pay a security deposit of not less than one calendar months rent.
5. No pets will be allowed in or on the premises without the Landlord's prior written consent. Properties are not available to smokers unless otherwise specified.
6. Special arrangements are necessary for Housing Benefit applicants. Please discuss this matter with us as soon as possible. Not all properties are available to Housing Benefit applicants.