A traditional semi detached property comprising: entrance hall, lounge, conservatory, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms, family bathroom, rear garden, off road parking for several vehicles, gas central heating and double glazing. EPC: D
A traditional semi detached property comprising: entrance hall, lounge, conservatory, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms, family bathroom, rear garden, off road parking for several vehicles, gas central heating and double glazing.
With laminate style flooring, central heating radiator, double glazed window to the front elevation and a cupboard with plumbing for automatic washing machine and a double glazed window to the side elevation.
Lounge 10' 6" max to side of chimney breast x 17' 7" ( 3.20m max to side of chimney breast x 5.36m )
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation with vertical blind, central heating radiator, feature fireplace with surround, hearth and backplate and housing a patio doors leading to the conservatory, dado rail, coving to ceiling and two wall light points.
Conservatory 12' 1" x 10' ( 3.68m x 3.05m )
Accessed from the lounge and kitchen with a brick base construction and being upvc double glazed with vertical blind, ceiling fan light and wooden flooring.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 9' 4" ( 3.10m x 2.84m )
Having a range of units to include: sink and drainer, base units with worktops over, matching wall units, fitted electric oven with gas hob, central heating boiler, plumbing for dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, splashback tiling, double glazed window to the rear with vertical blind.
First Floor Landing
Having a turned staircase from the entrance hall, loft access, doors to:-
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 8' 8" ( 3.20m x 2.64m )
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation with vertical blind and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 8" maximum into recess x 8' 7" ( 4.17m maximum into recess x 2.62m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear with vertical blind, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 7' 5" ( 2.97m x 2.26m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear elevation with vertical blind, central heating radiator.
With panel bath with shower over, low level WC, double glazed obscure window to the front elevation with vertical blind, wash hand basin, extractor fan, spotlights to ceiling, tiling to walls.
To the front of the property there is a concrete driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles and a bike store to the side of the property.
To the rear of the property there is a shed with power and light, slabbed patio with side gated access to the front, security lighting and an extensive lawn beyond the patio with a mature established garden with a variety of plants and shrubs.
We are advised by the vendor that the tenure of this property is Freehold.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.