Three bedroom detached bungalow on a substantial plot within Greenmeadow, positioned excellently for local amenities and bus routes, comprising entrance porch, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, shower room, bathroom, low maintenance rear garden, ample driveway parking, NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Conells are pleased to present for sale this three bedroom detached bungalow located on a substantial plot within the residential area of Greenmeadow, North Swindon, positioned excellently for local amenities and bus routes. Accommodation comprising entrance porch, hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, shower room, bathroom, low maintenenace rear garden, driveway parking for several vehicles. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Door to front aspect. Access through to the entrance hall and bedroom one. Storage cupboards. Wall mounted central heating boiler.
Provides access through to bedrooms one, two, shower room and kitchen. Storage cupboards. Loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 10' ( 4.04m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Built-in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 8' 10" ( 3.40m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator.
Obscured double glazed window to rear aspect. Suite comprising walk-in shower with wall mounted hand held shower. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Radiator.
Kitchen 18' 1" x 9' 2" ( 5.51m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Access door through to the lounge and dining room. Access door leading to the rear garden. Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with work surfaces over. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit with splashback tiling. Space for a range style cooker. Space for a washing machine. Space for a tumble dryer. Space for an American style fridge/freezer.
Dining Room 11' 5" x 9' ( 3.48m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Access through to the third bedroom.
Bedroom Three 15' 9" x 7' 10" ( 4.80m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Walk-in storage cupboard. Access through to the en-suite.
Velux window to rear aspect. Suite comprising bath with shower over. Vanity unit wash hand basin. Low level WC.
Lounge 18' 4" max x 14' 11" max ( 5.59m max x 4.55m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Double glazed window to side aspect. Radiator. TV point. Patio doors leading through to the lean-to.
The lean-to has patio doors leading to the garden.
Mainly laid for parking. Carriage driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles. Dwarf wall with borders and shrubbery.
Enclosed by brick wall. Mainly laid to patio. Raised borders and shrubbery. Outside brick built storage shed. Westerly facing benefiting from the afternoon and evening sun.
From Connells offices proceed right onto Westfield Way. At the mini roundabout turn left onto Thames Avenue. Proceed past the shops and through the traffic control. Turn right onto Avonmead. The property will be located on the right hand side as indicated by a Connells For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.