A Modern One Bedroomed End Mews Home Situated in the Residential Area of St Peters to the South of the City of Worcester Having Access to Local Amenities, Worcester City Centre and Junctions 6 & 7 of the M5 Motorway.
A Modern One Bedroomed End Mews IDEAL STARTER HOME.
The property comprises reception area, sitting room/dining room, fitted kitchen, double bedroom and refitted bathroom.
The property benefits from a cul de sac location, personal enclosed garden, heating and double glazing, two parking spaces to the front of the property.
Courtesy light, part glazed front door leading to reception area.
Cloaks cupboard, wood laminate flooring, open archway to sitting room/dining room.
Sitting Room / Dining Room 12' x 11' 10" max. ( 3.66m x 3.61m max. )
Front facing, Adam style feature fire place with marble effect hearth and hearth mounted gas fire, TV aerial point, pendent ceiling light, wood laminate flooring, smoke detector, open archway to refitted kitchen.
Refitted Kitchen 11' 2" max. x 6' ( 3.40m max. x 1.83m )
Front facing double glazed window, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with cupboard below, two corner floor mounted units, one four drawer stacker unit, range of eye level units, display shelving. Ceramic hob with stainless steel cooker hood over and stainless steel oven below, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, further appliance space, part ceramic tiled walls, wood laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Pendent ceiling light, chrome heated towel rail.
Double Bedroom 11' 10" max. x 10' 10" plus door recess ( 3.61m max. x 3.30m plus door recess )
Front facing double glazed window, ceiling light, night storage heater, airing cupboard housing lagged copper cylinder.
Front facing, panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, ceiling light, part ceramic tiled walls.
Outside - Front
To the front of the property there is a lawned foregarden and two parking spaces.
Outside - Rear
The property has the benefit of an enclosed rear garden with timber garden shed.
All mains services are connected to the property with the exception of mains gas supply.
From Worcester City centre proceed in a southerly direction through Sidbury and onto Bath Road (A38 South), continue along Bath Road for some distance turning left into St Peters Drive, continue along St Peters Drive for some distance turning left into Grasshopper Avenue, continue along Grasshopper Avenue for some distance turning right into Otter Lane where the property will be located as indicated by the agents "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.