Florence Court is a brand new development of 20 two bedroom Extra Care appartments for sale under a Shared Ownership scheme avalable to anyone aged 55 and over allowing you to buy 50% or 75% of the property value with no rent to pay on the unsold equity at 25%
New Extra Care Development with two bedroom apartments for the over 55's with the security and peace of mind knowing that there is care provided by The Order Of St Johns Care Trust in a tailor made care plan for you. With the assistance of emergency 24/7 days a week on your doorstep and you own emergency care call system. the development offers a new way of supporting you to live independently for as long as you possibly can. Security & safety is an important aspect in the design of Florence Court and we have installed CCTV camera's, security intercom system and fob access system.
The development has the added benefits of having an Activity Room, Medical Room, Library, Communal Gardens & Dining Area. These areas can not only be used by residents but can also be shared with family and friends.
Viewing by appointment only, for more information please contact our sales team at Connells on 01225 754391.
An opportunity for the over 55's to view our show apartment and find out about the great facilities. peace if mind, knowing a dedicated non profit making care organisation will be on site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week providing domiciliary care and housing support.
Accommodation briefly comprises:
Lounge / Dining Room, Kitchen, Shower Room & Two Bedrooms.
From the office of Connells in Fore Street proceed out of Trowbridge on County Way. Upon reaching the top roundabout, junction with Bradley Road, turn left/ Proceed along and take the next left into Rutland Crescent and left again into Florence Court.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.