* END-TERRACED FAMILY HOME IN VILLAGE LOCATION * QUIET CUL-DE-SAC * 3 BEDROOMS * GOOD SIZED LOUNGE/DINING ROOM * FITTED KITCHEN * GARAGE IN BLOCK * FRONT AND REAR GARDENS * NO FORWARD CHAIN *
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in the village of South Wonston, this three bedroom, end-terraced family home further comprises lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen and a family bathroom. The property is available with the advantage of no forward chain and benefits from a garage in a block and front and rear gardens.
Lounge 25' 5" x 15' 6" (Max) ( 7.75m x 4.72m (Max) )
Front aspect window, double glazed patio doors leading to garden, stairs to first floor, textured and coved ceiling
Kitchen 10' 7" x 7' 9" ( 3.23m x 2.36m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base level units with work surfaces over and tiled surrounds, sink/drainer unit, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, space for cooker, vinyl flooring, textured ceiling
First Floor Landing
Doors to bedrooms and bathroom, loft access, airing cupboard
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 9' 2" ( 4.17m x 2.79m )
Front aspect window, built-in wardrobes, textured ceiling
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 8' 8" ( 2.87m x 2.64m )
Rear aspect window, built-in wardrobes, textured ceiling
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 6' 2" ( 2.92m x 1.88m )
Front aspect window, textured ceiling
Rear aspect window, suite comprising paneled bath, wash hand basin, low level WC
Laid to lawn with mature shrubs, path leading to front door with storm porch, outside storage cupboard
Mainly laid to lawn with mature shrub borders and pathway leading to bottom of garden
Located in nearby block, up and over door
For a rental valuation or for further lettings information please contact our lettings team on 01962 864444.
Leave Winchester via the Andover Road, upon reaching the roundabout take the third exit. Immediately get into the right hand lane, to avoid going off towards the A34 Newbury. Upon reaching the next roundabout, take the second exit onto Christmas Hill. Proceed up Christmas Hill, passing Worthy Down barracks on your right. Your next main right will be Downs Road, continue along this road to the end. Turn right onto West Hill Road South and then turn left into Waverley Drive. Pine Close can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.