A one-bedroom park home situated in this highly sought after bungalow park in Amesbury. The property boasts living room, kitchen and double bedroom. Further benefits include gas central heating and double glazing.
A one-bedroom park home on a park for the over-50s.
Lounge 11' 7" x 11' 7" ( 3.53m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to front and side. Electric fire. TV point. Carpet.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 9' 2" ( 3.53m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to side. Doors to lounge and hallway. Fitted with a range of wall and base units, one-and-a-half bowl sink-and-drainer unit, electric oven and gas hob. Plumbing for washing machine. Central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 8' ( 3.56m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to side. Built-in wardrobe. Radiator. Carpet.
Double glazed window to side. Suite comprising bath with shower over, vanity wash hand basin and low level WC.
Mainly laid to lawn.
From our office in Salisbury Street, Amesbury bear right into the High Street and at the traffic lights proceed straight across into London Road. Follow this road up and take the right hand turning past Focus into Holders Road. Follow this road around and Bungalow Park will be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.