Situated on an established park in Poulner this DETACHED double unit park home provides TWO bedrooms, lounge with feature arch to the dining area, kitchen, bathroom, cloakroom and benefits from it's own garden area and parking space for two cars.
Call Connells Ringwood office on 01425 472311.
Kitchen 12' 3" max x 8' 4" max ( 3.73m max x 2.54m max )
Fitted with a range of wall, base and drawer units. Roll edge work surfaces over. Complimentary tiling to splashbacks areas. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Built in electric oven. Inset gas hob. Space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Space for a fridge freezer. Lino floor. Radiator. Central heating boiler. Double glazed front entrance door.
Doors to the bathroom, bedrooms, and dining area. Storage cupboard. Lino floor.
Dining Area 9' 6" x 7' 9" ( 2.90m x 2.36m )
Double glazed patio doors to the side aspect. Radiator. Lino floor. Papered ceiling. Feature archway to lounge.
Lounge 12' 3" x 10' 11" ( 3.73m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and two further windows to the side aspect. Lino floor. Radiator.
Bedroom One 9' 6" max x 8' 11" max ( 2.90m max x 2.72m max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Papered ceiling. Carpeted floor. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' 10" max x 7' 8" max ( 2.39m max x 2.34m max )
Double glazed window to the side aspect. Radiator.
Wash hand basin. Low level wc.
Double glazed window to the side aspect. Panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over. Wash hand basin. Low level wc. Complimentary tiling to splashbacks area. Extractor fan. Radiator. Lino floor.
The property is set within it's own plot and provides two allocated parking spaces. There is a further patio area accompanied by a false grassed area giving the 'all green' 'all year round' look which never needs mowing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.