A much improved three bedroom period terrace property located in the heart of Bicester comprising three bedrooms, shower room, open plan lounge/diner, refitted kitchen and garden. No onward chain.
A three bedroom period terraced property which has been updated by the present owners. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Leading into lounge/diner.
Lounge/diner 22' x 15' 2" ( 6.71m x 4.62m )
Double glazed sash window to front, single glazed sash window to rear, stairs to first floor, two radiators, TV point, fitted cupboard, coving to ceiling, exposed brick fireplace with a multi-fuel stove, door through to kitchen/breakfast room.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 13' 1" x 9' 6" ( 3.99m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear, door to lean-to, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with wooden work surfaces, Belfast style sink, quarry tiled flooring, enclosed central heating boiler, gas cooker point, cooker hood, radiator, under-cupboard lighting, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, integrated tumble drier, integrated fridge/freezer.
Lean-To 10' 11" x 4' 7" ( 3.33m x 1.40m )
Brick construction with single glazed windows to rear, solid oak floor.
Loft access, doors to further accommodation.
Bedroom 1 13' 7" to wardrobes x 10' 8" ( 4.14m to wardrobes x 3.25m )
Two double glazed sash windows to front, two fitted double wardrobes and dressing table, coving to ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 9' 8" max ( 3.28m x 2.95m max )
Double glazed sash window to rear, coving to ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 10" x 5' 3" ( 2.69m x 1.60m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes and shelving, radiator.
Bathroom 7' 9" x 5' 8" ( 2.36m x 1.73m )
Double glazed window to side, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, low level WC, part tiling, heated towel rail, exposed brick wall.
Outside The Property
To the front there is a hardstanding area laid to concrete.
To the rear the garden has an outside tap, an area of raised decking, leading to lawn area with slate shingle borders, mature tree, timber shed, external power point.
From the Connells Bicester Office proceed via the Market Square into Manorsfield Road and at the junction with St John's Street turn left keeping to the right hand lane. At the traffic lights turn right and the property can be identified on the left hand side by a Connells 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.