A two bedroom park home in a village location surrounded by fields. This park home requires extensive modernisation throughout and in accordance with the site regulations, purchasers are required to be over 45 years old. The home has gas central heating and is part double glazed.
A two bedroom park home in a village location surrounded by fields. This park home requires extensive modernisation throughout and in accordance with the site regulations, purchasers are required to be over 45 years old. The home has gas central heating and is part double glazed. Offered with no chain.
Path and steps to front door into kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 9' 1" ( 2.84m x 2.77m )
Double glazed windows to front aspect, a fitted kitchen with an array of wall and base units, stainless steel one bowl sink drainer surrounded by work surfaces and tiling. Gas cooker point, plumbing for appliances, door into inner lobby and door into bedroom 2.
Doors to bedroom one, bathroom and sitting room.
Sitting Room 18' 9" x 10' 10" ( 5.71m x 3.30m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, wall lights, two radiators, TV and telephone point and patio doors to side aspect.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 9' 2" ( 3.91m x 2.79m )
Single glazed windows to rear aspect, two built in wardrobes, one housing combi boiler, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 9' 2" ( 2.79m x 2.79m )
Single glazed windows to side aspect, radiator.
Double glazed windows to side aspect, bath with mixer taps with shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC and radiator.
Gardens surrounding whole plot consisting of lawn mainly, with patio and shingled areas and shed.
From our office turn right onto Between Towns Road turning right onto Garsington Road, proceed along Garsington Road straight over the roundabout down Watlington Road. At the next roundabout take the first exit and Kings Copse can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.