A DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS mid terrace CHARACTER cottage in the village of Marnhull. In need of some updating, this property needs to be viewed to be truly appreciated!
Energy Rating: F
A mid terrace character cottage located in the popular village of Marnhull. Located close to shops, the property briefly comprises of Entrance Porch, Lounge, Second Reception Room, Kitchen/Diner, Three Bedrooms and a Bathroom. Outside there are gardens to the front and rear, with on road parking.
Double glazed door to front, tiled flooring, door to second reception room.
Lounge 15' 5" x 8' 9" ( 4.70m x 2.67m )
Secondary glazed window with front aspect, open fire place with brick surround, television point, built in shelving, understairs cupboard, wooden beams, exposed back wall, door to reception room lounge and kitchen, wall lights.
Second Reception Room 15' 2" x 12' 3" ( 4.62m x 3.73m )
Secondary glazed window with front aspect, wood burner with exposed brick hearth, window seat, creda storage heater, fusebox, exposed beam, wall light, door to porch.
Kitchen / Diner 11' 8" x 8' 6" ( 3.56m x 2.59m )
Secondary glazed window with side aspect, door to hall, fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces, stainless steel sink with drainer, fitted oven, electric hob with cookerhood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, creda storage heater, exposed beams, wood effect lino flooring.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Obscured secondary glazed window with rear aspect, bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, wall mounted dimplex heater, part tiling, lino flooring.
Stairs from hall, airing cupboard with shelving housing hot water tank, two cupboards, one with hanging rail, and the other with shelving.
Bedroom One 12' 9" max x 10' 3" ( 3.89m max x 3.12m )
Secondary glazed window with front aspect, fitted shelves, creda storage heater.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 12' ( 3.78m x 3.66m )
Secondary glazing with front aspect, built in wardrobe with shelving and hanging rail, creda storage heater, access to loft.
Bedroom Three 15' x 8' 11" ( 4.57m x 2.72m )
Secondary glazed window with rear aspect, telephone point, fitted shelves, patio door to balcony with wooden surround, smooth set ceiling, creda storage heater.
Path from main road, laid mainly to lawn with flower and shrubbery borders and a feature pond, garden surrounded by hedging.
Patio area with access to shed.
On road parking.
From Shaftesbury, take the A30 road to East Stour and take a left onto the B3092. Upon reaching Marnhull, take the first right into Sodom Lane and then right into Church Lane. Follow the road round until you reach Burton Street where the property can be found on your right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.