Enjoy Your Retirement in this Purpose Built Community of Warden Controlled Bungalows set in its own grounds close to Trowbridge Town Centre.
A warden controlled Corner Terrace Bungalow set on a retirement development for the over 60's, offering an Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom and its own enclosed garden. Further benefits include Gas CH, Double Glazing & Emergency Pull Cord System.
With door from the front. Door to bathroom. Door to lounge.
Lounge 18' 8" x 11' 2" max ( 5.69m x 3.40m max )
With double glazed window to rear. Two radiators. TV point. Warden intercom and emergency alert pull cord. Folding door to kitchen. Coved ceiling. Door to inner hall.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 6' 5" ( 3.48m x 1.96m )
Range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces & tiled splashbacks. Double glazed window to rear. Door to lean to. One and half bowl inset sink and drainer. Built in gas hob and electric oven with cookerhood over. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Non slip lino flooring.
Storage cupboard and doors to bedrooms.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.30m )
Double glazed to side. Radiator. TV point. Coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 7' 7" ( 2.64m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to side. Radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to front. Suite comprising bath with mixer tap shower attachment, wash hand basin & low level wc. Radiator. Tiled walls. Non slip lino flooring.
Path leading to front entrance door. Gravelled border. Outside light.
Door to rear garden. Decked floor.
Enclosed by fencing & hedging with paved patio area and is mainly laid to lawn & extending to the side with shrub border.
From the office in Fore Street proceed down Wicker Hill and turn left onto Bythesea Road. At the main County Way roundabout and take the third exit into Brown Street and keep right. At the T junction turn left and then right into Haden Road. Turn left into Weavers Drive and the development can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.