Spacious family home (exceeding 2000 square feet) in need of some updating or alternatively highly suitable as solicitors office or dental surgery etc. Set on a plot approaching one fifth of an acre we present a substantial detached house believed to date back to approx 1900. There are four large reception rooms, four large double bedrooms in addition to two loft rooms and two bathrooms. There is a spacious driveway for numerous cars leading to the wooden garage. Vieiwng a must!
• Mann Countrywide are delighted to present for sale a substantial detached cottage believed to date back to approx 1900. The property benefits from particularly well proportioned rooms with the overall accommodation exceeding 2,000 square feet. There are four large reception rooms, four large double bedrooms in addition to two loft rooms and two bathrooms. The property is well situated as either a family home or a base for local busines (subject to classification). There is a spacious driveway for numerous cars leading to the wooden garage.
• Accommodation on the ground floor comprises the entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge (with bay window to front, gas fire with brick surround), dining room, conservatory (single glazed with brick based), family room (with two sash windows to front, gas fire with tiled surround), kitchen/breakfast room (one and a half bowl sink unit with range of fitted cupboards and drawers under, further wall mounted cupboards, roll edge worktops, integrated electric oven with grill and fitted gas hob and hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher), sun room, utility room and bathroom. On the first floor you will find four generous sized bedroom and the first floor bathroom. A staircase leads to the loft room, one of which, in turn, leads to loft room two.
• In addition to the ample off road parking facilities, the ground are mainly laid to lawn with a variety of flower and shrub borders.
• Park House is situated on the edge of Calmore which is well placed for good transport links with buses into Totton where there is a mainline railway station and good local amenities whilst Southampton is a short drive away. The M27 (Junction 2) is nearby, providing a link to Bournemouth, London and Portsmouth.
• The area is well served for schools, with Calmore infants and junior and Testwood School for secondary education all within walking distance. There is also a convenience store and community centre a short walk away.
LOUNGE: 19'6" (5.94m) (into bay) x 13' (3.96m).
DINING ROOM: 13' x 12'10" (3.96m x 3.91m).
CONSERVATORY: 26' (7.92m) x 13' (3.96m) (at deppest point) (internal measurements).
FAMILY ROOM: 15'1" x 13' (4.6m x 3.96m).
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 13'10" x 12'10" (4.22m x 3.91m).
UTILITY ROOM: 9'7" (2.92m) x 7'8" (2.34m) (narrowing to) 5'9" (1.75m).
GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM: 9'6" (2.9m) x 5'3" (1.6m) (plus entrance).
BEDROOM ONE: 19'6" (5.94m) (into bay) x 13' (3.96m).
BEDROOM TWO: 15'4" x 13'1" (4.67m x 3.99m).
BEDROOM THREE: 14' x 13' (4.27m x 3.96m).
BEDROOM FOUR: 14'1" (4.3m) (at widest point) x 9'9" (2.97m).
FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
LOFT ROOM ONE: 17' x 11' (5.18m x 3.35m).
LOFT ROOM TWO: 17' x 6'7" (5.18m x 2m).