Location, location, location. Yes its true this bungalow has it all. Four bedrooms, ensuite to master, separate bathroom, all in immaculate condition, with an ANNEXE FOR ELDERLY RELATIVES OR TEENAGERS. To top it all off this home is set in a cul de sac location with views as far as the eye can see.
Double glazed door to front elevation. Double glazed window to front elevation. Radiator. Laminate style floor.
Lounge/ Diner 22' 5" x 11' 8" ( 6.83m x 3.56m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear elevation. Electric feature fireplace. Two radiators. Television point. Laminate style flooring.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 10' 3" ( 3.12m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to side elevation. Door to side elevation. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units. Worktop over. Inset stainless steal one and a half bowl sink drainer. Double electric oven and hob with cookerhood over. Integrated washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 14' x 9' 8" into bay ( 4.27m x 2.95m into bay )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation. Fitted wardrobes which provide hanging and storage space. Radiator. Door to ensuite.
Double glazed window to side elevation. Wash hand basin set into vanity unit. Low level WC. Enclosed double shower cubicle. Partly tiled walls. Ladder style radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 11' 5" ( 3.56m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to front elevation. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 7' 3" ( 2.72m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to side elevation. Radiator.
Double glazed window to side elevation. Partly tiled walls. Corner bath with shower off mixer taps. Wash hand basin and low level WC built into bathroom furniture. Ladder style radiator.
Lounge 12' 1" x 10' 4" ( 3.68m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to front elevation. Radiator. Television point. Single glazed ceiling height windows to bedroom for extra light. Door to bedroom and entrance hall. Laminate style floor.
Bedroom 12' 1" x 10' 5" ( 3.68m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Radiator. Door to ensuite.
Double glazed windows to side and rear elevation. Enclosed shower cubicle. Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
Drive way provides off road parking and space for a caravan.
The rear garden is a sun trap with views as far as the eye can see, over farmland and green fields. The garden has two tiers and a pond in each. A patio abuts the rear of the property, with a summer house set on the patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.