Fox & Sons have the pleasure of bringing to the market a modern property situated on the corner of Butterfield Road and Winchester Road. The property offers good family accommodation comprising study, sitting room, dining room, fitted kitchen, utility room, four bedrooms & en-suite.
Fox & Sons have the pleasure of bringing to the market a modern property situated on the corner of Butterfield Road and Winchester Road. The property offers good family accommodation comprising entrance hall, study, sitting room, dining room, fitted kitchen and utility room on the ground floor. Four bedrooms, en-suite and family bathroom on the first floor. We understand the property was built in 2000 using a conventual method of construction, brick under a tiled concrete roof. The property also offers a single garage to the rear and vacant possession.
Opaque stained glass door to front aspect leading to:
Coved ceiling, opaque stained glass windows to front aspect, radiator, power points, wood effect laminate flooring, stairs rising to first floor with storage cupboard below, doors to all rooms, wall mounted thermostat.
Dining Room 12' 2" x 8' 3" ( 3.71m x 2.51m )
Dual aspect double glazed window to front and side aspect, coved ceiling, radiator, power points, wood effect laminate flooring.
Study 9' 4" x 7' 4" ( 2.84m x 2.24m )
Double glazed dual aspect window to front and side aspect, radiator, power points, wood effect laminate flooring.
Coved ceiling, opaque double glazed window to side aspect, low-level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, part tiled walls, wood effect laminate flooring.
Sitting Room 15' 7" x 13' 1" maximum ( 4.75m x 3.99m maximum )
Coved ceiling, double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, featured gas coal effect fire with marble surround, hearth and stone mantle above, power points, TV point, telephone point, wood effect laminate flooring, double glazed French doors to rear aspect leading to rear garden.
Kitchen 9' 1" x 9' 1" ( 2.77m x 2.77m )
Coved ceiling, double glazed window to rear aspect, range of fitted eye level and matching base fitted units under a roll edge work surface, inset one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, integral double oven with gas hob and cooker hood above, fitted dishwasher, fridge and freezer, tiled to principal areas, power points, courtesy lighting, wood effect laminate flooring, radiator, door to:
Utility Room 6' 6" x 5' 2" ( 1.98m x 1.57m )
Coved ceiling, extractor fan, wall mounted boiler, base fitted units under a roll edge work surface with inset stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, spaces for washing machine and fridge/freezer, wood effect laminate flooring, opaque door to side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Coved ceiling, loft access hatch, power points, radiator, double glazed windows to front aspect, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with slatted shelf space.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 10' 11" ( 3.91m x 3.33m )
Coved ceiling, double glazed windows to rear aspect, radiator, power points, door to:
Coved ceiling, extractor fan, three-piece suite comprising low-level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, tiled to principal areas, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 9' 2" ( 3.48m x 2.79m )
Coved ceiling, double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, power points.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 8' 1" ( 2.72m x 2.46m )
Coved ceiling, double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, power points.
Bedroom Four 9' 1" x 7' 9" ( 2.77m x 2.36m )
Coved ceiling, double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, power point.
Coved ceiling, extractor fan, opaque double glazed window to side aspect, three-piece suite comprising panel enclosed bath with electric shower above, low-level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, tiled to principal areas.
Garage with up and over door, storage in eaves on roof with fold down ladder for access, power and lighting with personal door to rear garden. The rear garden has a wood decked area leading to mostly lawned garden enclosed by timber panel fencing, access to garage and side access gate. The front garden is mostly blocked paved providing off road parking for a minimum of three cars.
From our office in London Road, Southampton proceed in a northerly direction onto The Avenue. Passing through Stag Gate traffic lights and continue along passing Southampton Common on your left hand side. Proceed along The Avenue for some time upon reaching a roundabout turn left into Winchester Road after a short distance on the junction of Butterfield Road and Winchester Road will be the entrance for the property identified by a Fox & Sons 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.