Fox & Sons are delighted to offer for sale this second floor apartment situated in Central Southampton. The property offers entrance hall, sitting room, fitted kitchen, dining area, two good size bedrooms, en-suite shower room, bathroom. The property also has the advantage of undercroft parking.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer for sale this second floor apartment situated in Central Southampton. The property offers entrance hall, sitting room, fitted kitchen, dining area, two good size bedrooms, en-suite shower room, bathroom. The property also has the advantage of undercroft parking. We would certainly recommend an internal inspection to appreciate the accommodation and features on offer.
Stairs and lift leading to all floors, security entrance.
Personal Entrance Hall
Laminate flooring, large storage cupboard, doors leading to all accommodation.
Sitting Room / Dining Area 23' x 11' 10" extending to 18' 10" ( 7.01m x 3.61m extending to 5.74m )
Laminate flooring, double glazed opening doors leading to Juliet balcony with views over parking area.
Comprising of panelled kitchen units with wall cupboards, base units, cupboards and drawers, working surfaces over, a four-ring Neff hob, Neff oven, built-in dishwasher, built-in washing machine, stainless steel extractor, stainless steel sink unit, radiator, further storage cupboards, breakfast bar, strip lighting, tiling to principal areas.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 10' 6" ( 3.58m x 3.20m )
A range of fitted wardrobes, double glazed window overlooking car parking, radiator.
En-suite shower with shower, low-level WC, wash hand basin, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 8' 9" ( 3.58m x 2.67m )
Radiator, double glazed window overlooking car parking area.
Panelled bath, low-level WC, wash hand basin, mixer tap over, extractor fan.
One of the main advantages of Central Park that it is within close proximity to all local shops and amenities including Marks and Spencer's and John Lewis and the West Quay Shopping Centre.
We understand that there is a residue of lease of 99 years from 2003 and at present the maintenance charge £107 per month and £200 ground rent per annum. This information needs to be verified via the Home Information Pack.
From the office of Fox & Sons in London Road, Southampton proceed to East Park Terrace over the first set of traffic lights into Palmerston Road and take the turning into South Front where Central Park can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.