FLEXIBLE AND VERSATILE accomadation is offered with this deceptively spacious 3 BEDROOM, 2 BATHROOM, SEMI DETACHED VICTORIAN RESIDENCE, is set in the conservation area of WOOLSTON. The property boasts 3 RECEPTION ROOMS, A LARGE GARAGE and LARGE FAMILY GARDEN.
This deceptively spacious 3 BEDROOM, 2 BATHROOM, SEMI DETACHED VICTORIAN RESIDENCE, is set in the conservation area of WOOLSTON. The property boasts 3 RECEPTION ROOMS, A LARGE GARAGE and LARGE FAMILY GARDEN. We strongly advise an internal inspection to appreciate the character, size and layout.
Glazed wooden door opens up into Hallway with original coving, understairs cupboard and stairs leading to a:
Which is illuminated.
Large full depth double glazed window with wooden shutters, powerpoints, radiator and wall light points.
Double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator and powerpoints.
Dining / Breakfast Room
Powerpoints, radiator, patio doors and a walkway through to the:
Country Cottage style theme, with some exposed brickwork, a range of cottage themed units both floor and wall mounted with tiled worktops and a stainless steel single drainer sink unit inset. Large double glazed window, plumbing for a dishwasher, inglenook style fireplace for a range style cooker, powerpoints and a doorway through to the:
Double glazed back door.
Comprises of a four piece matching suite with a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel enclosed bath, shower cubicle and obscure double glazed window.
From the Hallway stairs rise and return to the:
Split Level Galleried Landing
Radiator and double glazed window opening up to a:
With wrought iron railings.
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, powerpoints and original coving.
Double glazed window, powerpoints, laminate effect flooring and radiator.
Double glazed window, built in airing cupboard, powerpoints and radiator.
Comprising of a large double length shower tray, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and obscure double glazed window.
Doorway opening up to a further staircase, rising to a:
With a dorma window and powerpoints.
5 bar timber gate opening up to the driveway which leads down the side of the property to a:
built to the rear where there is powerpoints, plumbing for a washing machine and a range of base mounted units with roll edge worktops and large window enjoying views of the:
Lawns, mature flowerbeds and large decked patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.