Fantastically presented four bedroom property benefiting from three reception rooms and currently set up as two apartments however could be converted back to a good size family home. The property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, two bathrooms and landscaped rear garden.
Fantastically presented four bedroom property benefiting from three reception rooms and currently set up as two apartments however could be converted back to a good size family home. The property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, two bathrooms, landscaped rear garden and a Juliet balcony from second bedroom overlooking the rear garden.
Hardwood front door with glass inlay leading to:
Stairs leading to first floor, radiator, doors leading to lounge, second reception room and dining room, understairs storage, smooth walls and coved ceiling.
Lounge 12' 11" x 12' 1" ( 3.94m x 3.68m )
Front aspect double glazed bay window, two radiators, feature fireplace, smooth walls and coved ceiling with picture rail.
Reception Room Two 11' 9" x 8' 11" ( 3.58m x 2.72m )
Currently used as a bedroom, rear aspect double glazed French doors leading to garden, feature fireplace with marble surround, radiator, picture rail.
Dining Room 13' 11" x 10' 11" ( 4.24m x 3.33m )
Side aspect double glazed windows, radiator, tiled flooring, smooth walls and ceiling, door leading to:
Side aspect double glazed window, fitted wall and base units, roll top worktops, space for cooker, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge, one and a half bowl sink and drainer with tiled surround, fully tiled flooring, opening leading to bathroom, double glazed door leading to garden.
Side aspect double glazed window, panelled bath with mains shower overhead, WC, oval hand basin, fully tiled walls and flooring, radiator, extractor fan.
First Floor Landing
Doors to principal rooms, smooth walls and coved ceiling.
Master Bedroom 16' 1" x 12' 10" ( 4.90m x 3.91m )
Front aspect double glazed triple windows, smooth walls and coved ceiling, picture rail, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 10' 3" ( 3.58m x 3.12m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, feature fireplace, radiator, smooth ceiling.
Bedroom Three 11' 4" x 11' ( 3.45m x 3.35m )
Rear aspect double glazed patio doors leading to Juliet balcony with views over rear garden, stripped and painted floorboards, built-in cupboard.
Bedroom Four 9' 2" x 7' 9" ( 2.79m x 2.36m )
Currently used as kitchen, side aspect double glazed window, stainless steel single drainer, laminate flooring, space for fridge/freezer.
Side aspect double glazed window, panelled bath with overhead electric shower, WC, wash hand basin, wall mounted heated towel rail, tiled walls.
Rear garden is beautifully landscaped with mature trees and shrubs, lawned area with decking area, summer house to rear of property with rear access. To the front of the property there is a small garden with mature flower borders with pathway leading to front door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.