Fox & Sons have great pleasure in offering for sale this modern three bedroom mid-terrace property located in the popular residential location of Lordswood. The property benefits from 24' lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, three bedrooms, family bathroom and off road parking.
Fox & Sons have great pleasure in offering for sale this modern three bedroom mid-terrace property located in the popular residential location of Lordswood. The property benefits from 24' lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, three bedrooms, family bathroom with separate shower cubicle, off road parking, front and rear gardens. An early viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment.
Rear entrance, double glazed door leading to:
Stairs to first floor, built-in storage cupboard, understairs office space, Internet access (subject to renewal), doors leading to:
Lounge / Diner 24' 4" x 10' 4" ( 7.42m x 3.15m )
Front aspect double glazed window, rear aspect tilt and turn double glazed full length window, two radiators, smooth walls, coved ceiling, TV point.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 8' 10" ( 3.58m x 2.69m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, fitted wall and base units with roll top work surfaces, built-in oven and hob with extractor hood, one and a half stainless steel sink drainer with tiled surround, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, plumbing for washing machine, door leading to:
Front aspect double glazed window, corner wash hand basin, WC, laminate flooring, smooth and coved ceiling, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Doors leading to bedrooms and bathroom, built-in storage cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 10' 6" ( 3.76m x 3.20m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, telephone point, textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 8' 5" ( 2.62m x 2.57m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, built-in double bed.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.00m )
Front aspect double glazed window, smooth walls, radiator, textured and coved ceiling, TV point.
Front aspect double glazed frosted window, panelled bath with fully tiled wall surround, WC, wash hand basin, wall mounted boiler, separate shower cubicle with "Mira" shower fitted.
To the rear of the property there is off road parking for 2 or 3 vehicles, rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with flower borders, two outside storage cupboards. The front garden is laid to lawn with small flower border to rear of the property with double glazed door leading to inner hallway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.