Located in the Boyatt Wood area of Eastleigh. This modern apartment offers access to local shops and schools for all ages, motorway junctions and Eastleigh town centre, mainline railway stations and airport. An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the size of accommodation on offer.
Situated in the Boyatt Wood area of Eastleigh this modern top floor apartment offers a lounge, modern kitchen, a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, second bedroom with built in double wardrobe cupboard, family bathroom, gas central heating, double glazing and allocated parking. The property is convenient for motorway links, local shops and schools and Eastleigh town centre, mainline railway stations and airport. Offered for sale with no forward chain.
Communal Front Door
Security entry phone system, communal entrance hall with stairs to all floors.
Private Front Door To
Skimmed ceiling, laminate flooring, airing cupboard housing boiler, thermostat for heating, radiator, telephone point, security entry phone system, doors to all rooms.
Lounge 18' x 18' ( 5.49m x 5.49m )
Part sloping skimmed ceilings with inset spot lights, radiator, double glazed Velux window, laminate flooring, double door to kitchen.
Kitchen 15' x 8' 4" ( 4.57m x 2.54m )
Two double glazed Velux windows, sloping skimmed ceiling, fitted with a range of base level units with work surface over, complimentary tiling, inset stainless steel sink unit, space for washing machine, space for dishwasher and fridge and freezer, built in electric oven and gas hob, wine rack, television aerial point.
Bedroom 1 15' 1" x 11' 4" min plus door recess ( 4.60m x 3.45m min plus door recess )
Part sloping skimmed ceiling, double glazed window to side, radiator, two television aerial points, door to en-suite.
Part sloping skimmed ceiling, double glazed Velux window, double shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator, shaver point.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 7' 11" ( 3.33m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to side, part sloping skimmed ceiling, radiator, built in double wardrobe/cupboard, television and telephone point.
Bathroom 8' 7" x 7' 3" ( 2.62m x 2.21m )
Part sloping skimmed ceiling, double glazed sky Velux window, low level WC, radiator, panel bath, fully tiled separate shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, complimentary tiling, shaver point.
The property sits in communal grounds and there is an allocated parking space.
Proceed out of Eastleigh along Twyford Road and take the second turning on the left into Shakespeare Road. After some distance take the right hand turning towards Boat Wood local shops into Arrow Close and then left into the car park. Proceed to the end where the flats can be found in the right hand corner enclosed by wrought iron fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.