LAST PLOT REMAINING.. High Elms is a retirement development of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments offering a refreshingly different approach to independent living. Energy Rating B
LAST PLOT REMAINING. High Elms is a retirement development of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments that offers a refreshingly different approach to independent living. Featuring lift, a contemporary residents lounge, communal gardens for all to enjoy, and local shopping facilities and amenities less than 0.2 miles from the development. LIGHT FITTINGS TO REMAIN. Energy Rating B
Lounge 13' x 10' 3" ( 3.96m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, telephone point, television point.
Kitchen 8' 5" x 8' 3" ( 2.57m x 2.51m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, one bowl stainless steel sink drainer inset into wok surfaces, electric oven and hob with cooker hob, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge / freezer.
Bedroom One 14' 6" x 8' 9" ( 4.42m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Shower Room 7' x 6' 7" ( 2.13m x 2.01m )
Three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level w.c, part tiled walls, stainless steel heated towel radiator.
Each of the apartments come complete with good size living areas, kitchens equipped with integrated washer/dryer, fridge, freezer and oven, and stylish bathrooms. Safety and security features include 24-hour emergency help, CCTV and the services of a House Manager. High Elms is built to the Code for Sustainable Homes, a government standard for efficient heat and water usage which, in turn, means low overhead costs for residents and minimal environmental impact.
"Great Homes designed the garden to not only be beautiful, but to be easy and cost effective to maintain and so helping to keep the annual maintenance charge for residents as low as possible. I love gardening but I have to say I am delighted that I don't have all the hard work to do to keep this garden tidy." - Margaret Jenn.
"We didn't want to go into an old folk's home; we wanted to keep our independence and so when we attended an Open Day at Highlands we immediately felt it was right for us. The people from Great Homes were very approachable and answered all our questions. Highlands is everything we wanted." - John and Yvonne Ward.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.