A ground floor two bedroom apartment in the heart of Lytchett Matravers. The property can be sold furnished for buy to let if required and benefits include upvc double glazing, private patio to communal gardens, garage and no chain.
A ground floor two bedroom apartment in the heart of Lytchett Matravers. The property can be sold furnished for buy to let if required and benefits include PVC double glazing, private patio to communal gardens, garage and no chain.
Security entrance door into communal hallway. Glazed front door into:
Electric storage heater, built in storage cupboard, built in double airing cupboard housing lagged hot water tank with electric immersion and shelving.
Lounge 13' x 13' 10" ( 3.96m x 4.22m )
Coved ceiling, electric storage heater, TV point, two rear aspect upvc double glazed windows.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 8' 6" ( 3.18m x 2.59m )
Modern kitchen comprising single drainer stainless steel sink unit with cupboard under, further matching wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces and fitted breakfast bar, built in double oven with separate hob and extractor hood, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge and freezer, front aspect upvc double glazed window.
Bedroom 1 13' x 9' 5" ( 3.96m x 2.87m )
Electric storage heater, upvc double glazed sliding door to communal garden and private patio area.
Bedroom 2 9' x 8' 6" ( 2.74m x 2.59m )
Electric storage heater, front aspect upvc double glazed window.
comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, side aspect frosted upvc double glazed window.
To the rear of the property there are communal gardens with private patio for this property.
with up and over door.
Connells Lettings Department
For our lettings department please call 01305 266755
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.