SPACIOUS 1ST FLOOR FLAT OVERLOOKING COMMUNAL GARDENS & CRICKET GROUND. The accommodation briefly comprises 25' living/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, master bedroom with en-suite, bedroom 2 & bathroom. Benefits include double glazing, gas central heating & parking.
A superbly presented, spacious first floor flat overlooking communal gardens and the cricket ground in Charlton Down. The property comprises 25' living/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, master bedroom with en-suite, bedroom 2 and bathroom. Benefits include double glazing, gas central heating and parking and there is a local convenience store close by..
Communal Entrance Hall
Entry via entry phone system. Stairs to 1st Floor.
Lockable Storage Cupboard
Belonging soley to this flat. Power and light. Large cupboard
1st Floor Landing
Entrance door to apartment.
Entrance Hall 24' 5" x 5' ( 7.44m x 1.52m )
Radiator. Telephone point. Doors to all rooms.
Living Room 25' 2" x 18' ( 7.67m x 5.49m )
Double glazed sash window to the rear and double glazed sash window to the side. Fireplace housing electric fire. Radiator. Television point. Telephone point.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 14' 6" x 9' 4" ( 4.42m x 2.84m )
Three double glazed sash windows to the side. Fitted with a range of wall and base units. 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer. Work surfaces. Tiling. Double electric oven. Electric hob. Cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine and plumbing for dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Radiator.
Master Bedroom 14' 2" max into wardrobe x 14' 2" ( 4.32m max into wardrobe x 4.32m )
Two double glazed sash windows to the front. Built-in wardrobes. Radiator. Television point. Telephone point.
Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. Low level w.c. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 14' 1" x 6' ( 4.29m x 1.83m )
Double glazed sash window to the front. Built-in wardrobes. Radiator. Television point. Telephone point.
Bath with mixer tap. Wash hand basin. Low level w.c. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Radiator.
There are extensive communal gardens laid predominately to lawn with pathways and bedding areas. Parking.
Allocated parking for one car
£695-£750 PCM as on 12/02/2013
For More Information Contact:
From our offices in Dorchester proceed up the hill & at the roundabout take the 3rd exit signed to Yeovil. Go down the hill & just before the petrol station turn right onto the Old Sherborne Road. Continue for some distance passing through the village of Charminster. Take the left hand turning signed to Forston Clinic and Charlton Down. Go along Herrison Road, leading into Sherrin Avenue. Continue along this road, bear left into Hawthorn Road. Go along & turn left through a driveway bordered by brick pillars. Drive through the 1st courtyard and the apartment will be found to the left in the 2nd courtyard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.