A TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR CHARACTER APARTMENT with direct access to communal gardens. Additional benefits include kitchen/breakfast room, spacious living room and master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite. Energy Rating C.
A two bedroom ground floor character apartment with direct access to communal gardens. Additional benefits include kitchen/breakfast room, spacious living room and master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite.
Entrance Hall 14' x 5' 10" ( 4.27m x 1.78m )
Cloaks cupboard. radiator. Doors to all rooms.
Kitchen 15' 7" x 8' 6" ( 4.75m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. 1 1/2 bowl sink with drainer. Work surfaces. Tiling. Electric oven. Electric hob. Over cooker cupboard. Space for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Radiator.Telephone point.
Living Room 20' 10" x 15' 7" ( 6.35m x 4.75m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Patio doors to garden. Fire place. Radiator. Television point. Telephone point.
Bedroom 1 14' 2" x 8' 6" ( 4.32m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator.
Dressing Area 6' 8" x 3' 6" ( 2.03m x 1.07m )
Built in double wardrobes. Door to en-suite.
Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Part tiling. Extractor fan. Radiator. Heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 8' 6" x 7' 8" ( 2.59m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator. Television point. Telephone point.
Bathroom 8' 5" x 6' 4" ( 2.57m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to the front. bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Extractor fan. Radiator. Heated towel rail.
Extensive communal gardens comprising lawned areas. Flower and shrub beds with walled garden and outlook over the cricket ground and rural surroundings.
Please contact our Letting's Manager Julie Coffey on 01305 266755 for a rental valuation, or any further letting's information.
From our offices in Dorchester proceed up the hill and at the roundabout take the 3rd exit towards Yeovil. Proceed down the hill and just before the petrol filling station take the right hand turning towards Charminster. Continue for approximately 2.7 miles, passing through the village of Charminster and take the signpost on the left to Charlton Down. Proceed along Herrison Road and take the right hand bend, pass the Chapel and Greenwood House and Redwood House will be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.