IMMACULATELY PRESENTED DETACHED PARK HOME situated on the popular GRACELANDS PARK located close to local amenities & bus routes. Accommodation includes TWO BEDROOMS, kitchen/breakfast room, bathroom & lounge. The property further benefits from GAS CENTRAL HEATING, enclosed gardens, GARAGE & ORP.
Contact Connells Christchurch Office on 01202 483344.
Double glazed door to side aspect.
Lounge 10' 2" x 9' 7" ( 3.10m x 2.92m )
Double glazed windows to front & side aspects. Feature fireplace with electric fire. Radiator. Double glazed patio door to side aspect.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 8' 2" x 9' 7" ( 2.49m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Fitted kitchen with range of wall & base units with roll top work surfaces incorporating single bowl stainless steel sink/drainer. Kitchen appliances include double electric oven & gas hob & cookerhood over. Plumbing 7 space for washing machine. Cupboard housing boiler. Radiator. Partly tiled walls.
Bedroom 1 7' x 9' 7" ( 2.13m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 5' x 6' 9" ( 1.52m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect. Suite comprises bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin & low level WC. Extractor fan. Radiator. Fully tiled walls.
Garage 17' 8" x 8' 3" ( 5.38m x 2.51m )
With up & over door. Supplied with power & light. Service door to side aspect.
Off road parking for one vehicle.
enclosed rear garden with decking area leading to shingle. Space for vegetable patch.
Did you know we now do lettings? For all lettings enquiries and advice please contact our lettings manager Richard Chubb on 01425 472311.
From our office at the Fountain roundabout (Christchurch High Street) take the 4th exit onto Christchurch by-pass, continue straight on at the Stony Lane roundabout. Continue to the Somerford roundabout & turn left onto Lyndhurst Road. Follow the road & go straight over the Sainsbury's roundabout. After the traffic lights turn right into Gracelands Park where the property can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.