* MODERN DETACHED FAMILY HOME IN KINGS SCHOOL CATCHMENT * THREE BEDROOMS WITH EN-SUITE TO MASTER * SUPERB KITCHEN/DINER * DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM * DRIVEWAY PARKING & GARAGE WITH EAVES STORAGE * PRETTY REAR GARDEN WITH DECKED PATIO AREA *
This modern detached family home in the popular village of Colden Common has been very well looked after by the current owners and is presented to the market in excellent decorative order throughout. The property comprises three bedrooms with en-suite shower room to the master, good sized lounge, superb kitchen/diner, downstairs W.C. and family bathroom. Outside there is ample driveway parking and an attached garage with a pitched roof providing generous eaves storage above, low maintenance frontage with ornamental plant bed and private rear garden with decked patio area. Conveniently located for the local primary school and within Kings School catchment, an early viewing is essential to avoid disappointment.
Double glazed front aspect entrance door with storm porch over, solid oak flooring, radiator, doors to cloakroom and lounge
Double glazed obscured front aspect window, low level W.C., corner wash hand basin, radiator, solid oak flooring
Lounge 16' 7" (max) x 13' 6" (max) ( 5.05m (max) x 4.11m (max) )
Double glazed front aspect window, two radiators, television point, telephone point, newly fitted carpet, door to kitchen/diner
Kitchen / Diner 16' 5" x 9' ( 5.00m x 2.74m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base level units with work surfaces over and tiled splashbacks, inset circular stainless steel sink and drainer, built-in electric oven, gas hob with cookerhood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, wall mounted central heating boiler, understairs storage cupboard, tiled floor, double glazed sliding patio doors to garden
First Floor Landing
Double glazed side aspect window, airing cupboard, large storage cupboard with hanging rail, loft access, doors to bedrooms and bathroom
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 10' 4" (max) ( 3.81m x 3.15m (max) )
Double glazed front aspect window, built-in double wardrobes with shelving and hanging rails, television point, radiator, door to:
Double glazed obscured side aspect window, suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level W.C., partly tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 9' 3" ( 3.12m x 2.82m )
Double glazed rear aspect window, built-in wardrobes with shelving and hanging rail, radiator
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 6' 10" ( 2.36m x 2.08m )
Double glazed front aspect window, radiator
Double glazed obscured rear aspect window, suite comprising paneled bath with power shower over, wash hand basin, low level W.C., partly tiled walls, extractor fan, radiator, tiled floor
Mainly laid to lawn, ornamental plant bed stocked with specimen plants and stones, side access gate leading to rear garden, driveway parking leading to:
Garage 16' 9" x 8' 9" ( 5.11m x 2.67m )
Up and over door, power and light, eaves storage, rear door leading to garden
Fence enclosed private rear garden, large decked patio area with decked pathway, remainder laid to lawn with shrub borders, mature trees and shrubs to rear, gravel area with paving stones, water tap, access to garage
Leave Winchester city centre via Southgate Street. Continue straight ahead onto St. Cross Road, upon reaching the main roundabout take the first exit taking you to the next roundabout. Take the first exit off this roundabout and follow the signs to Twyford and Colden Common. Proceed under the motorway and continue straight along this road for some distance. Upon reaching Colden Common turn right into Spring Lane. Follow the road down and upon reaching the next roundabout turn left and then left again into St. Vigor Way. Ash Close can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.